Fit & Handsome Alpha Cuck in Los Angeles

Did you find anyone? I assume not given the bumps. I think finding a partner who enjoys this lifestyle is like looking for a needle on a continent sized haystack haha

If YOU can’t find a girl interested, none of us will.

I swear there is no easy solution to becoming a cuck.

You either have a girlfriend or wife who is into it, or you’re ******* out of luck.

Best bet might be just to connect with wives on here and perhaps they will know someone interested in the lifestyle to set you up with.

If YOU can’t find a girl interested, none of us will.

I swear there is no easy solution to becoming a cuck.

You either have a girlfriend or wife who is into it, or you’re ******* out of luck.

Best bet might be just to connect with wives on here and perhaps they will know someone interested in the lifestyle to set you up with.
Possibly. Yes it’s very hard.

Free bump for you, but why do I doubt someone with 15k Instagram followers is posting on this forum with their real info and pics made public?

I have no qualms with what I want. The more curious question is the amount of Effort you went through to find my IG 🤔
Hopefully I didn’t spook you or anything, wasn’t my intention. Just assumed you were catfishing or larping. It didn’t take any effort, about 10 seconds or so from the images

Back