Fit Alpha Cuck in Los Angeles

Hi there. I’m Tom. Fit and attractive alpha cuck in Los Angeles. Looking for my forever person…love romance and witty banter. Oh and of course, supplying you with endless amounts of BBC! If there is any women looking for their cuck and in the area or willing to relocate let me know. Yes this is me. IMG_6821_Facetune_12-05-2021-21-07-12.jpeg

I have a serious question here. Not trying to be funny or condescending. Why the need to insert "Alpha" in front of cuck? I'm genuinely curious to hear from someone who actually identifies as such.
I guess it’s more because this feels like a cuck heavy forum, and I’m more a dom/alpha who loves having a hotwife…I have a few cuck attributes, but they are limited. So, feels more apt to let potential mates know; I am very much a traditional alpha, compared to a submissive. Hope that helps?

Thanks for your thoughtful response. When you say "cuck attributes" are you speaking primarily of certain activities you enjoy that are often attributed to cucks or are you into the basic idea that she is the one that is in firm control of the sexual power within the dynamic?

Some type of mix. Most in relation to activities. I enjoy a shared power; if I decide to enact my dom side, I expect to be listened too. However, I want her sexual energy to rule and guide us most of the time.

Back