She wants new friends in Los Angeles.

slavesara

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
The wife wants to make new friends that are open to late night calls. She is exotic brown girl. Los Angeles area. Completely submissive to the bulls she chooses. There is no better day then for her to choose a slutty outfit, get 420 and be taken in a hotel or car. She has been attracted to black men her whole life. And fully addicted to BBC, no really. Black only 2 years. . Any BBC IN El segundo area ok with chatting a bit and meeting up. Let us know. While she is a shy submissive brown girl. Once warmed up she likes it rough. Bdsm plus but not required. Real couple. And she knows what she is supposed to do.

Attachments

• 06F7FEAA-E016-4B6B-9B8A-5C67865D74DE.jpeg
    06F7FEAA-E016-4B6B-9B8A-5C67865D74DE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 336
The wife wants to make new friends that are open to late night calls. She is exotic brown girl. Los Angeles area. Completely submissive to the bulls she chooses. There is no better day then for her to choose a slutty outfit, get 420 and be taken in a hotel or car. She has been attracted to black men her whole life. And fully addicted to BBC, no really. Black only 2 years. . Any BBC IN El segundo area ok with chatting a bit and meeting up. Let us know. While she is a shy submissive brown girl. Once warmed up she likes it rough. Bdsm plus but not required. Real couple. And she knows what she is supposed to do.
Im interested

Oh the hot little slut needs it rough and taught what being leashed means!!!

Fuck check out my pm

I'm from LA area I would like to meet her sometime

Hey how y’all been man send me another email next time y’all in town I’m sorry I wasn’t able to make it last time you messaged me but if y’all are coming out this way any time soon agin I’ll definitely make time for her agin

Back