First time

i looked for the thing i know she likes ..i 2as in dubai..she was 8n man ...before she arrives 2 days ..i met the bounty for her..talked to him...told her when left amman to dubai..im gunna make a wish of yours true..first night she arrives..had hertill next morning

I was a virgin, probably 13 or 14, and at a Sunday afternoon party at our neighbor’s and best friends of my parents. They were devout catholics and would routinely have the local priest over for drinks and food. It was a warm Spring day so probably easter, and there were two visiting priests there, down to help the one local one. They had come in a cool convertible, and me and a couple other ******* ended up leaving the party for a ride. It was sunny, and the three of us sat in the back enjoying the air blowing through our hair. For some reason, the two buddies I was with decided to get out in town and hang out. I stayed in the car, thinking we were going back home, instead we drove to the beach, and one of the priests said, hey it’s so nice, let’s go for a swim. I said I couldn’t, I have no bathing suit. He said, that’s okay, we can go in our underwear. I thought this is strange, but they jumped out and I followed them to a private area, and they started stripping their clothes off, saying it’s okay, you can too. I was totally naive, and took off my shirt and shorts and we all dove in to the water. They had boxers on, I had jockey briefs. The water was freezing cold, and we basically jumped in and out, up to grab our clothes, shivering, and ran to the car. they said just jump in front between us we will all get warmer that way. I’m crunched in-between them, and they hugged me and rubbed my legs and arms and feet, then said we can go to the parish real quick and dry our clothes, so they drove to the church. We went in a side door, and ended up in this room, off to the side of the altar. I have blanked most of what happened next but remember them both naked and taking my briefs off to dry them. Then, they ******* me, one sucking my cock, the other licking my ass and fingering me. The one sucking my cock said now it’s your turn to return the favor and stuck his dick in my mouth, making me suck it. They carried me into the main church and had me bend over and look at jesus crucified on the cross, saying this is for him, you must never tell anyone, this is to help you reach god, and it is good for us, and took turns fucking me. Then, it was over, they helped me get dressed, assuring me everything was okay, and we returned to the party, where they were greeted like heroes by my parents and their friends. I said nothing, my ass hurt like hell for a couple days, and I never told this story until now. Not sure if this is why, but I am now gay and enjoy sex with men.

20 with my college sweetheart, Becky, a 5’ petite Polish blonde, 99 lbs. We had been sleeping together, but I was a nervous virgin, and couldn’t get it up. Then, on Good Friday, we shared a bottle of Mateus Rose wine in my dorm room, and magic finally happened for me, we were laying in bed naked, and my cock got hard, and I mounted her missionary, and fucked her.

Back