First time shyness and other things...

You have a 99% chance of talking to a man pretending to be a woman, just sayin`
*duckandaway*

I did end up talking with her... also told her from the start. And also didn't ask for anything.. except share our experience.... the fake people and the people that are hell bent on pointing others out. Is the exact reason we don't rly come here anymore...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels some guilt about wanting to be with people besides their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend, but I know it's something I want. My main concern besides not wanting to hurt my boyfriend is that I'm really shy. I can hardly talk around people I don't know even without it being a sexual situation and I'm afraid that'd really limit my opportunities with new people. Does anybody have some advice for a girl who's feeling apprehensive and a little bit guilty about her fantasies?
To be honest I started out the same. I was shy, and still am to be honest which is why I'm not keen on skyping people for the first time.
What has helped me is ******* when I'm alone with a guy. Surprisingly I don't need a ******* and am fine when hubby is present, probably having someone else there to help the conversation helps me.
But I can reassure you the more times you play, and more guys you meet, it gets easier and you're more in control of the situation.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels some guilt about wanting to be with people besides their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend, but I know it's something I want. My main concern besides not wanting to hurt my boyfriend is that I'm really shy. I can hardly talk around people I don't know even without it being a sexual situation and I'm afraid that'd really limit my opportunities with new people. Does anybody have some advice for a girl who's feeling apprehensive and a little bit guilty about her fantasies?
No need to feel guilty. Be proud that you have a strong sexuality. It makes you very interesting as a woman.

Have you talked with your husband? My wife swiftly talked me into cuckolding. I am so grateful that she did.

We love each other even more now that she cucks me. I admire her sexual energy, pure life energy and beautiful to watch as her husband.

Synthia11.jpg

My wife went thru this. Still does rly. In the beginning she needed to get tipsy to even remotely be ready lol. If you're interested in talking with her I could ask her... we sometimes both check this site. But never rly had much luck here so we're not on much here
Sad U never had luck on her, i'm a long island native, wish we had the opportunity to meet up

I'm gonna be blunt when I say this. You either gonna ******* or get off the potty. This ain't a lifestyle for teasing. One thing I can't stand is a so called shy female. I always believed that if a woman wants to fuck a guy she gonna fuck that guy. Dealing with us as Black men you gonna do it or not. Females like you who talk this shy ******* creates confusion in the game. We ain't got time for that. Not sure what city you live in but if you're in a town with a sizable Black population you got nothing holding you back except you. I'm not trying to hear all that I'm concerned about my hubbys feelings or I'm shy......all excuses to me. Set up a meeting with a Black guy at a public location filter him out. If he's a nice clean cut dude go with him to his place and handle business.

I'd say first and foremost don't go into a situation expecting anything. If you go to meet someone with the intention of trying to get them to have sex then you'll be much more nervous and trying to compensate for it. Go out and just talk to people without expecting anything and see where it leads you to.

Back