First time shyness and other things...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels some guilt about wanting to be with people besides their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend, but I know it's something I want. My main concern besides not wanting to hurt my boyfriend is that I'm really shy. I can hardly talk around people I don't know even without it being a sexual situation and I'm afraid that'd really limit my opportunities with new people. Does anybody have some advice for a girl who's feeling apprehensive and a little bit guilty about her fantasies?

I think that'd be the best for me. I know I'd be more comfortable talking about it at length with a girl who's been through it. Especially one who isn't afraid to tell me the truth and encourage me!
There are plenty of ladies here who see themselves as mentors. They would like nothing better than to help a BBC virgin get her confidence and eventually get a Black man inside her.

The main thing is: you are here. That is a bold step. Now take the next one.

Btw, you only think you are shy. You are talking to total strangers and doing fine now.
Just close your eyes and imagine how, soon, your pale body will have a dark skinned man on top of you making you feel like a new woman.

Glad to see you have the right attitude going into this. No need to rush, and remember to have fun always. That's what this is all about after all. PLEASURE. I do think the otherperson is right if you get a friend who has experience. I'm sure you are going to have lots of luck

There are plenty of ladies here who see themselves as mentors. They would like nothing better than to help a BBC virgin get her confidence and eventually get a Black man inside her.

The main thing is: you are here. That is a bold step. Now take the next one.

Btw, you only think you are shy. You are talking to total strangers and doing fine now.
Just close your eyes and imagine how, soon, your pale body will have a dark skinned man on top of you making you feel like a new woman.
I think the biggest step for me is going to be finding the right person. Do you know of anyone in particular who might be willing to help?

Go into it without the expectations of it leading right to sex right away. I prefer building friendships first and being comfortable with the individual as an individual. Just relax and enjoy the ride we are all somewhat shy and apprehensive about new adventures because these adventures are new. As far sharing your fantasies with your current partner pillow talk and adult videos are always a good conversation starter. Especially when your vids you pick out have a common theme.

My wife went thru this. Still does rly. In the beginning she needed to get tipsy to even remotely be ready lol. If you're interested in talking with her I could ask her... we sometimes both check this site. But never rly had much luck here so we're not on much here

My wife went thru this. Still does rly. In the beginning she needed to get tipsy to even remotely be ready lol. If you're interested in talking with her I could ask her... we sometimes both check this site. But never rly had much luck here so we're not on much here
If she'd be interested, sure!

I've been here just over a year. I'm in a sexless marriage. It's not open, so I have several concerns. On this site there is a whole lot going on. I managed to meet a really great man, he lives quite a distance from me. After chatting and trading pics almost daily for a year, he was finally in my town on business. We connected and it was amazing.

I'm not shy. But I am careful. And I have to trust someone. I was able to get there through on line chatting with him. Some people here aren't in to that, everyone is different. But it worked for me and he was patient. Distance was an obstacle anyway. Will there be others? Time will tell. I'm not ruling it out but there is, for me, something to be said about a quality connection that satisfies me, for the most part.

Guilt? No. Life is too short to be celibate, so I can look myself in the mirror and sleep at night.

I am selective. I am discreet. And I am really happy now that I've allowed myself what makes me happy.

Message me if you think I can help.

I've been here just over a year. I'm in a sexless marriage. It's not open, so I have several concerns. On this site there is a whole lot going on. I managed to meet a really great man, he lives quite a distance from me. After chatting and trading pics almost daily for a year, he was finally in my town on business. We connected and it was amazing.

I'm not shy. But I am careful. And I have to trust someone. I was able to get there through on line chatting with him. Some people here aren't in to that, everyone is different. But it worked for me and he was patient. Distance was an obstacle anyway. Will there be others? Time will tell. I'm not ruling it out but there is, for me, something to be said about a quality connection that satisfies me, for the most part.

Guilt? No. Life is too short to be celibate, so I can look myself in the mirror and sleep at night.

I am selective. I am discreet. And I am really happy now that I've allowed myself what makes me happy.

Message me if you think I can help.
You provided excellent advice. Finding sincere and real people is tough but once you do, it is an amazing and very rewarding experience.

BlkGent

If she'd be interested, sure!
You have a 99% chance of talking to a man pretending to be a woman, just sayin`
*duckandaway*

Back