First time meet

Hi all

We're about to get into this, literally on the verge.

Any advice on how the wife dressed for her first meet (it'll just be a coffee with a very slim chance that anything will happen)?
Casual, sexy, smart?

Definitely lots of leg showing and pretty toes exposed. It's such a sexy site right off the bat. When we have a BBC over for the first time meet, I have my little white Sub wearing tiny little booty shorts and flip flops. Smart is good too. It gives the man the image of a sophisticated woman who loves to get naughty behind closed doors. When we're good to go, she disappears to get slutted up with whore makeup and the whole works. But upon first meet, you want to show what you can without giving away too much.

Definitely lots of leg showing and pretty toes exposed. It's such a sexy site right off the bat. When we have a BBC over for the first time meet, I have my little white Sub wearing tiny little booty shorts and flip flops. When we're good to go, she disappears to get slutted up with whore makeup and the whole works. But upon first meet, you want to show what you can without giving away too much.

It'll be a public meet, so can't go slutty right off the bat

Back