First time / first BBC / preparations- questions

How the first time feels?

• Total voters
#2-6 sounds about right. Your jaw will be sore from wrapping around such a Large Cock. But you'll also have this urge to continue pleasing a Black Man. No matter how it feels. And once your pussy is sufficiently stretched your regular guy will become insignificant. Oh, you'll still love him - but his peen will only have you thinking about BBC.
Just pretend like he pleases you

until you get your BBC again.

#2-6 sounds about right. Your jaw will be sore from wrapping around such a Large Cock. But you'll also have this urge to continue pleasing a Black Man. No matter how it feels. And once your pussy is sufficiently stretched your regular guy will become insignificant. Oh, you'll still love him - but his peen will only have you thinking about BBC.
Just pretend like he pleases you

until you get your BBC again.
wow! hot

You can feel difference. Big difference depending on size but goes somewhat back . After you been a few days without it gets better. My ex after so long went BBC only . That was fine I enjoyed watching, but as time went by only a few times I could watch . this was new cause part of fantasy was me looking in her eyes while she took a BBC.

Make him a few cuckold if its loose tell him to grow one and. Enjoy being in charge and a confident woman. He'll be more in love with you than ever

I love the look on a womans face when I insert my long black dick in her. It's a look of joy and pain.
Then the smile of pleasure when I shoot my load in her.

Back