First time ever

I found the guy on Grindr where he was selling his BBC. I paid him 100€ and didn’t get disappointed…after taking off our clothes I pulled down his shorts and his 20+cm popped out and started blowing him. I took him deep throat and he’s been ******* me till tears were running out of my eyes. I was totally in his control and he threw me on the couch. I spread my legs and he slid in making me feel him all the way.

His heavy pounding was too much for me, seeing and feeling that massive black cock hitting me made me splash an unprecedented load of cum after 1-2 minutes. After quickly wiping my load he took me doggystyle and I loved the view of turning around just seeing his dark black hands around my thighs while listening his big balls hitting my ass.

After he pulled out his dick I could feel my ass gaping and I went on my back again getting hit one last time. As a finish he pulled from my ass to my mouth making me cum a second and last time sucking him. When he asked if his dick's been big enough I just smiled in satisfaction 😊

This experience changed me and I went for more BBC while staying closeted to this day. I don’t feel gay since I prefer girls but I never got rid of the physical only attraction to black males

Back