First Time Cuckold Thoughts

Whitebetasub

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I want to ask the cuckolds what their thoughts were the first time they followed through with watching their significant other suck and get plowed by a large black cock. What went through your mind? Excitement? Regret? Jealousy? Was it a bad experience, and if so what made you try it again?

I truly developed an even deeper love for Robin as I watched her with her first black man.....tingles ran thru my body.....the excitement was so intense especially seeing how much Robin was enjoying being with the black man.....I was so proud of her for crossing the line.....

I will share hubby's comments after the black guy left our hotel room: "Wow, I did not know you could squirt." "He was absolutely amazing." What was going on in his head I don't know, but he invited the guy back each night for the next 3 nights. That was 14 years ago and still enjoying black men together. Keep in mind that hubby is bi so he has the hunger too.

I want to ask the cuckolds what their thoughts were the first time they followed through with watching their significant other suck and get plowed by a large black cock. What went through your mind? Excitement? Regret? Jealousy? Was it a bad experience, and if so what made you try it again?

Will let you know immediately after she is fucked and creampied by her first bbc

I want to ask the cuckolds what their thoughts were the first time they followed through with watching their significant other suck and get plowed by a large black cock. What went through your mind? Excitement? Regret? Jealousy? Was it a bad experience, and if so what made
Jealousy, without a doubt. It is still my main thought. I know he will never do it with me again, but my desire is stronger and i can't control my jelousy. No, it was not a bad experience. She told me that it was the way it was going to be with me. i know i can't compete with those MEN. And i also know that it was the way to be near of my Wife, at least.

Back