First time cuckold by a ****** real story

Hi,
My name it’s Alex and this is a real story.
I’ve always had a thing for black girls, but since in my country I’ve always thought it’s going to be almost impossible to have one.
I have a very high sex drive and I am always horny, so I’ve decided to call a *******. We’ve arrange the meeting and discuss what I want, time, place etc.
I’ve called her 10 minutes before my arrival and she let me know that she it’s going to be 5-10 minutes late ( makeup, dressing etc ), but she asked me if I am into cuckold. I replied that I don’t know and I am not interested in this, she was very sweet and didn’t push this service.
I’ve stayed in the car until she let me know she was ready to see me. Just so you know, I’ve booked a domination session ( foot fetish, ass smothering, humiliation, tease and denial etc ). So I’ve enter in the apartment and she was lovely, chitchat getting to know each other a little bit until the session begin. I got dominated like I always dreamed since she has a big ass, very beautiful feet, nice face etc. her speciality like she said was ass smothering since she had a very big ass and she found pleasure smothering guys. She said “ my ass smothering it’s going to be real and I don’t do foreplay so you are going to be ******* and I will decide when you can breathe “. I accent every condition since I was horny as fuck and she started to ******* me, she pinned by arms under her feet and I’ve realized that she was dead serious, I breathe when she wanted and for how many second she wanted. I was completely overwhelmed by the experience and I first came when she turned around in a cowgirl position with her pussy in my face. She ride my face until she came and squired on my face.
We took a brake and started again when she said “ you can satisfy me again wait here “ she left for maybe 2-3 minutes and came back with her boyfriend. I black guy, skinny, 30 something years old…. I was like “ how I can’t satisfy and he can “ since I don’t have a small cock ( 17-18cm ) and she dropped his shorts, let say I’ve become very small in a second since this skinny guy has 18cm with his duck soft, but since I am very competitive and my confidence it’s very big I was thinking he will stay the same or grow 1-2cm more when he will be hard. Well she saw that I am not convinced and my confidence it’s not shaking so she decided to put me in my place. She start sucking right in front of me and I’ve realized that I am very very wrong, his duck grew even bigger and the more it become the more submissive I become somehow. She put her hand on the back of my head and push me into his dick even though I don’t have a gay bone in my body something in me made me suck his dick. I suck his dick for like 2-5 minutes until both of them decides that I should be handcuffed and used. She put my handcuffs and he start using my mouth very very hard, not like in the begging when he was gentle and I dictate the pace. He suffocates me with his cock and after 10 minutes I began to beg for mercy. He starts laughing since he saw me actually ask for mercy and his girlfriend said that he should put it in my ass. Well, this is where the panic grew even more, they’ve restrain my feet and now I am in a doggy position with my hands on the back , my ass it’s right in the air and my face it’s buried in her pussy. I could feel he put a lot of lube in my ass but I didn’t think it will help with his 25cm cock, he teased me for a bit then he start putting his cock in my ass. I had the first orgasm in probably from first 5cm introduced, I looked into her eyes and she looked her legs around my neck, telling me that he will use me hard from now on. When he fully put his 25cm in my ass I’ve already had 3 orgasm, it was a nice experience because I’ve never imagined that a man can make me surrender like this. He fucked me until he came in my ass and we’ve stayed to talk for a bit

Hi,
I’ve always had a thing for black girls, but since in my country I’ve always thought it’s going to be almost impossible to have one.
I have a very high sex drive and I am always horny, so I’ve decided to call a *******. We’ve arrange the meeting and discuss what I want, time, place etc.
I’ve called her 10 minutes before my arrival and she let me know that she it’s going to be 5-10 minutes late ( makeup, dressing etc ), but she asked me if I am into cuckold. I replied that I don’t know and I am not interested in this, she was very sweet and didn’t push this service.
I’ve stayed in the car until she let me know she was ready to see me. Just so you know, I’ve booked a domination session ( foot fetish, ass smothering, humiliation, tease and denial etc ). So I’ve enter in the apartment and she was lovely, chitchat getting to know each other a little bit until the session begin. I got dominated like I always dreamed since she has a big ass, very beautiful feet, nice face etc. her speciality like she said was ass smothering since she had a very big ass and she found pleasure smothering guys. She said “ my ass smothering it’s going to be real and I don’t do foreplay so you are going to be ******* and I will decide when you can breathe “. I accent every condition since I was horny as fuck and she started to ******* me, she pinned by arms under her feet and I’ve realized that she was dead serious, I breathe when she wanted and for how many second she wanted. I was completely overwhelmed by the experience and I first came when she turned around in a cowgirl position with her pussy in my face. She ride my face until she came and squired on my face.
We took a brake and started again when she said “ you can satisfy me again wait here “ she left for maybe 2-3 minutes and came back with her boyfriend. I black guy, skinny, 30 something years old…. I was like “ how I can’t satisfy and he can “ since I don’t have a small cock ( 17-18cm ) and she dropped his shorts, let say I’ve become very small in a second since this skinny guy has 18cm with his duck soft, but since I am very competitive and my confidence it’s very big I was thinking he will stay the same or grow 1-2cm more when he will be hard. Well she saw that I am not convinced and my confidence it’s not shaking so she decided to put me in my place. She start sucking right in front of me and I’ve realized that I am very very wrong, his duck grew even bigger and the more it become the more submissive I become somehow. She put her hand on the back of my head and push me into his dick even though I don’t have a gay bone in my body something in me made me suck his dick. I suck his dick for like 2-5 minutes until both of them decides that I should be handcuffed and used. She put my handcuffs and he start using my mouth very very hard, not like in the begging when he was gentle and I dictate the pace. He suffocates me with his cock and after 10 minutes I began to beg for mercy. He starts laughing since he saw me actually ask for mercy and his girlfriend said that he should put it in my ass. Well, this is where the panic grew even more, they’ve restrain my feet and now I am in a doggy position with my hands on the back , my ass it’s right in the air and my face it’s buried in her pussy. I could feel he put a lot of lube in my ass but I didn’t think it will help with his 25cm cock, he teased me for a bit then he start putting his cock in my ass. I had the first orgasm in probably from first 5cm introduced, I looked into her eyes and she looked her legs around my neck, telling me that he will use me hard from now on. When he fully put his 25cm in my ass I’ve already had 3 orgasm, it was a nice experience because I’ve never imagined that a man can make me surrender like this. He fucked me until he came in my ass and we’ve stayed to talk for a bit
Thank you for sharing , brings back the memories!

Hi,
Amazingly sexy story! Put in your place. I’d love to experience that!

Back