First Time Bull

like the beaches are just filled with tourists i assume theres someone here.
There is, without question. Some couples intentionally go to places in the Caribbean to find black cock to play with. You have to be seen, they won't come knocking on your door lol. Make yourself available...be where the couples are. On the beach, around the pool...pool bars and night clubs are always good options...and the opportunity will occur. It is common for the wife in a couple to be the initiator...so make eye contact, smile and see if that draws a response. Chat a couple up, if you can...you never know. Also, check out swinger sites like SDC. They are worldwide and should have some activity in your area. Betting there is a swingers club (or something close) somewhere that you can get to.

There is, without question. Some couples intentionally go to places in the Caribbean to find black cock to play with. You have to be seen, they won't come knocking on your door lol. Make yourself available...be where the couples are. On the beach, around the pool...pool bars and night clubs are always good options...and the opportunity will occur. It is common for the wife in a couple to be the initiator...so make eye contact, smile and see if that draws a response. Chat a couple up, if you can...you never know. Also, check out swinger sites like SDC. They are worldwide and should have some activity in your area. Betting there is a swingers club (or something close) somewhere that you can get to.
i see...thanks...

whta is SDC?

i see...thanks...

whta is SDC?
i would
i would like to know as well ,please

Back