First night on the prowl!!

What are the chances she brings back a big cock from her ladies night out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has she told you she is going to look for bbc? Do her friends know that she is going to have some extra fun?

Has she told you she is going to look for bbc? Do her friends know that she is going to have some extra fun?
We've been talking about it for months, and when i asked her if she was sure she was going out like that, that she would get hit on for sure, she said "Im counting on it. Dont panic if i dont call you later." And shes NEVER dressed out or talked that way before. If anything, it might be BECAUSE of her friends that shes feeling so confident! Either way whether she does or doesnt I'll still love her.

We've been talking about it for months, and when i asked her if she was sure she was going out like that, that she would get hit on for sure, she said "Im counting on it. Dont panic if i dont call you later." And shes NEVER dressed out or talked that way before. If anything, it might be BECAUSE of her friends that shes feeling so confident! Either way whether she does or doesnt I'll still love her.
Good for you! Tell her to send you updates and keep you appraised of what’s going on. Maybe even a selfie.
Good luck and you keep us updated!

Back