First multi partner experience

I got reminded by an old “friend” recently of my first multi partner experience. I was young, naive and maybe just a bit foolish and eager to make people like me. It wouldn’t be until 25 - 30 years later until I would have another. It doesn’t have to be BBC. But what was everyone else’s first multi partner sex experience? This is for everyone! Ladies, Bulls, cuckolds!

I got reminded by an old “friend” recently of my first multi partner experience. I was young, naive and maybe just a bit foolish and eager to make people like me. It wouldn’t be until 25 - 30 years later until I would have another. It doesn’t have to be BBC. But what was everyone else’s first multi partner sex experience? This is for everyone! Ladies, Bulls, cuckolds!
Oh and I know I didn’t write mine. I’m waiting to see others first lol

My first was about 3 years ago, I was introduced to these 2 guys from the gym by my then BF Derek. We met at the gym and seemed to hit it off and after a few more workouts decided to go out one evening to have a ******* or 2 and get to know each other better. Derek told them about he and I so they were aware of what was going on. Well we hit it off really well, hubby with us ,and decided to go back to our place for a few more drinks and some fun. After another ******* at home put on some music and next thing I know I am dancing with Paul really slow and grinding. After a few minutes I feel Antoinne behind me grinding from the other side.. I started to get worked up and reached down to 2 very hard cocks. After a minute or 2 clothes started to come off including hubby who was watching from a chair. I was then pushed to my knees to give them some oral satisfaction, all the time they were telling me how hot this boosting my enthusiasm, found out later that they shared several ladies together. Next thing I know we move to bedroom with Paul laying down, wanting some more oral. While doing this I felt Antoinne get on the bed and started playing with my pussy. Next thing I know I feel him push that beautiful cock of his into my hot pussy with Paul getting deep throated . They switched positions several times over the next few hours ,making me cum several times and them at least twice. When we play now we always play as a 3 or 4 some. Love having more than one can go for hours, unfortunately their schedules are such that we can only get together usually once a month,but it is some of the best sex ever

During college. My roommate and I had just tried making Jello shots for the first time with limited success. We ended up with more alcoholic soup. Anyways we had a male neighbor and friend come over and the three of us proceeded to get ******* on our concoction. After feeling good we were dancing and singing to music and having a good time. My roommate had always fancied our neighbor and given the liquid courage took her shot and he was more than eager to accept her offer. I was fully prepared for a night alone but then the offer came out that I should join them. A bit taken back I was in my party girl stage and was intrigued as well so I accepted and into my roommates room we went for the night.

Our first time with more than one bbc was our first wedding anniversary, a night of many firsts, DP, DV, anal, squirting orgasm (lost count by end of session) creampie, my first clean up. We had only begun involving another about six weeks previously and we had said it was going to be a one of experience but we both enjoyed the night and wanted to take things further, so when she asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate, I half jokingly said I would love to see her getting fucked in her wedding dress, was taken aback a little when she said she would love that especially if it was two bbc. Nearly came in my boxers, needless to say it was one hell of a night, and have enjoyed several nights with multiple bbc over the last ten years
JPEG image 2.jpegJPEG image 3.jpeg

My first time was as a teenager. A bunch of us skipped school and started to party at a friends house. Her parents were out of town. I hooked up with a Girl named April. We were in bed enjoying each other when she asked if it was ok if Rob and his girlfriend joined us. Being young and extremely naive, I said sure. What I didn't know at the time was that April had fucked Rob several times and was missing his much bigger than mine, cock. I never did fuck Rob's girlfriend. I did play with her pussy while we both watched Rob bang the daylights out of April. Rob was much older than the rest of us and I found out this was something him and his girlfriend did with others too. It was all very exciting.

Back