First gangbang advice

It didn’t end up happening. They all flaked ?. I’m going to try again in a few weeks but I’m not going to hold my breath. I’m pretty surprised at how many guys aren’t into gangbangs. I’ve had plenty of guys that are into me but only want solo and clearly even the guys who say they are into gangbangs aren’t into it that much.

Sorry to hear that, Aly! Unbelievable that none out 6 turned up. So very bad! But, just like Beenblackened said, "relax and have fun and enjoy the ride!" You'll end up experiencing the dream gangbang you've been dreaming about.

Good luck with your first gangbang! (I personally dislike the word gangbang, but have been lucky to experience a few "sexual encounters with multiple black men at the same time")

My advice to anyone organising such an event:

Location - I'd choose to have it somewhere neutral - a nice hotel that's big enough so people coming and going don't attract the hotel staff's unwanted attention. It helps if you can access hotel lifts without a keycard.

Refreshments - It's good to have at least water and some soft drinks available for everyone.

Towels - I'd request extra towels in advance from the hotel staff. They always come in handy.

Music - Check if the hotel room has facilities for you to play music in the room. If not, consider bringing your own portable speaker or similar along. It's nicer to have music that you like on the background rather than a distracting TV.

Clothes - Wear something you find comfortable and you feel sexy in. You might want to have a few outfits that you can change if one gets dirty or doesn't work for some reason. I like having a sexy nightdress or similar that I can take easily off and put on again if/when you have some breaks if you don't want to be naked / in your lingerie all the time.

Make up - I choose to have very little make up as I don't want it to get smudged all over my face. I do like wearing red lipstick though.

Wetwipes - Have a lot of wetwipes available - they are always handy to have.

Condoms - Even if you are expecting the guys to bring their own, do have some extra ones available for just in case.

Participants & play - In general, I'd invite people who are experienced, who know that they are comfortable in a group situation. If (at least some of) the guys know each other in advance, it helps to create a fun relaxed atmosphere. Be prepared that some people don't turn up at all and some will be late. Try to create nice sociable occasion by introducing people to each other, make sure that people are feeling comfortable like you would at any party you host. Treat people as individuals, not just dicks who are there to please you. When starting to play try to make sure you give attention to all the guys attending. Remember that ultimately you are in charge, you can have a break anytime if you feel like you need one. Leave your inhibitions and enjoy everything fully!

Good luck!
Wow! Great info! Like the Wetwipes comment!!!!

Good luck with your first gangbang! (I personally dislike the word gangbang, but have been lucky to experience a few "sexual encounters with multiple black men at the same time")

My advice to anyone organising such an event:

Location - I'd choose to have it somewhere neutral - a nice hotel that's big enough so people coming and going don't attract the hotel staff's unwanted attention. It helps if you can access hotel lifts without a keycard.

Refreshments - It's good to have at least water and some soft drinks available for everyone.

Towels - I'd request extra towels in advance from the hotel staff. They always come in handy.

Music - Check if the hotel room has facilities for you to play music in the room. If not, consider bringing your own portable speaker or similar along. It's nicer to have music that you like on the background rather than a distracting TV.

Clothes - Wear something you find comfortable and you feel sexy in. You might want to have a few outfits that you can change if one gets dirty or doesn't work for some reason. I like having a sexy nightdress or similar that I can take easily off and put on again if/when you have some breaks if you don't want to be naked / in your lingerie all the time.

Make up - I choose to have very little make up as I don't want it to get smudged all over my face. I do like wearing red lipstick though.

Wetwipes - Have a lot of wetwipes available - they are always handy to have.

Condoms - Even if you are expecting the guys to bring their own, do have some extra ones available for just in case.

Participants & play - In general, I'd invite people who are experienced, who know that they are comfortable in a group situation. If (at least some of) the guys know each other in advance, it helps to create a fun relaxed atmosphere. Be prepared that some people don't turn up at all and some will be late. Try to create nice sociable occasion by introducing people to each other, make sure that people are feeling comfortable like you would at any party you host. Treat people as individuals, not just dicks who are there to please you. When starting to play try to make sure you give attention to all the guys attending. Remember that ultimately you are in charge, you can have a break anytime if you feel like you need one. Leave your inhibitions and enjoy everything fully!

Good luck!
How many have you done Lily?

It didn’t end up happening. They all flaked ?. I’m going to try again in a few weeks but I’m not going to hold my breath. I’m pretty surprised at how many guys aren’t into gangbangs. I’ve had plenty of guys that are into me but only want solo and clearly even the guys who say they are into gangbangs aren’t into it that much.
Ive tried to set one up too and flakes happen alot don't give up

What a shame! i would have been there. :D Well, at least if we were closer. ;|
But please, don't give up. With the right guys you will be lucky. ;)

If they flake they’re missing out! Lol A good I idea would be to play a regular Netflix in the living room that you know has a lot of sex in it as a background and serve drinks. The rest should work itself out!?

Just lay back and let one enter you missionary. Don't work about what he is doing. He'll make sure he is doing what is needed. You just need to focus on putting one in your mouth and using your hands. But best of luck and hopefully it comes through for you

Are they strangers or do you know them well. .Remember to put everything
away. And if you are going to do it, do it right baby. If it lasts longer than you do.Make them shoot their load quick by asking for anal and when they fick you in the ass.You fuck your ass the best you ever have.My wasn't into sucking off. But if she had a black dick in her ass, slamming balls deep. She would suck them all off. Before you undress make it clear that you are doing it to get what you want. No drama, A fucking messy ass black hardcoreally Gangbang for a brave little slut. Film it or you will regret it. ARE you going to take up their phones? Be careful baby doll and have fun.

Are they strangers or do you know them well. .Remember to put everything
away. And if you are going to do it, do it right baby. If it lasts longer than you do.Make them shoot their load quick by asking for anal and when they fick you in the ass.You fuck your ass the best you ever have.My wasn't into sucking off. But if she had a black dick in her ass, slamming balls deep. She would suck them all off. Before you undress make it clear that you are doing it to get what you want. No drama, A fucking messy ass black hardcoreally Gangbang for a brave little slut. Film it or you will regret it. ARE you going to take up their phones? Be careful baby doll and have fun.
My wife

I've been the only woman with several black men (two - five) quite a few times. I've also been to hotel parties where theres been one or two other women with me and several black men. And I go to swingers parties where I have had sex with multiple partners.
I can't stop thinking about you being fucked by a group of black men. Just the thought of it makes my cock rock hard. It makes me want your pussy desperately (even though I know that I can't have it)

Sounds wonderful.... husband needs to make it clear to them before arrival that you will be treated with respect .. also if he gives them a few clues what really brings you off …. lots of oral etc, and then there is of course.. your wish list ….. Relax, and have fun!

Back