First cuckold time

Interesting... What if you go for a threesome with another guy and then you decide not to actively take part? She can`t ******* you to fuck, can she?

Exactly ! Agree to the threesome, have a little fun then just back off and watch them together. She probably feels guilty about excluding you but once you are in the situation, she will probably get into it and just go with the flow

(...) how can i convince her that make me a cuckold? (...)
What you fail to notice is that you already are a cuckold because she has had sexual activities with another man. :)

Maybe you could try to explain to her that it is not cheating when you approve. Also tell her what`s in for you in such an arrangement/constellation. That there is a difference and a benefit for you to see her have sex from a differnt distance/angle without the distraction of direct sexual stimulation for yourself at the same time; that you can concentrate more on the scene when watching from a chair nearby. And how you love to see/watch her get some good sexual pleasure and orgasms, and her full-body reaction, that can better be perceived from some distance, which you wouldn`t have the chance of in the same way if you were an active part of the triad.

Mostly it is about making your partner understand why you want to choose a particular lifestyle or sexual play. There has to be something advantageouse for both of you, and each of you has to understand what`s in it for the other partner to make it more likely for both of you to accept a particular scenario.

Good luck with your lady and enjoy yourselves (and each other, and the additional player)!

Our's wasn't exactly a threesome. We were in the Bahamas a few years ago at an outside bar and my wife started dancing with a black guy while I sat at the bar and drank. To be totally honest I was hitting on the very beautiful wife of a Korean couple who were also there, although that went nowhere. I guess the more I drank the most they danced and things must have got going for them. When the bar finally shut down I was pretty wasted and my wife and her black friend helped me a few blocks back to our hotel room. We all sat around having another ******* and I asked my wife if she found her black dance partner appealing. I encouraged her to kiss him which she did and things kind of went from there. Soon they were fucking and I was just watching, which was pretty hot. The next day I asked her about it and she said I kept encouraging her to get laid which was probably true. Anyway, she sure did. It was an experience. We lived to tell about. What the hell!

Back