First cuckold q

The story is actually factual and after that it actually started my cuckold fascination.
We knew Ola briefly, we met through friends, however, since. Once upon a time there was a spark between us. When we met. She had a boyfriend she left for me. We generally had a nice relationship with a lot of sex. I loved her when I once returned from a party a friend suggested swingers but I refused, I didn't want to.
She was so important to me, but she was also a huge slut. We went to her friend's birthday. We both did. I even had a fight with a friend who was groping her pussy and I noticed it. When we explained it, it turned out that she was fucking someone else who cum in her pussy. When I came to terms with. My dad drove up to my friends. Us as. Teenagers and took home.
When I started to choose her and lick her pussy, she confessed that he ******* in her pussy and licked his sperm. My dick became mega and I was surprised. I paused and started to kiss her. I paused, looked in the eye and asked if she liked it. Being a dick in her, she said that it was terrible and that Marcin was cum on her. I can't stand it and I did the same.
She apologized, she said that when I was *******, when I licked her pussy full of sperm, she turned me on. Me too.
She admitted that she is a whore of my services and wants 2 dicks in her pussy
When I licked. Her pussy Meg turned me on. She stated that she was alone. He's going on vacation with a friend. I gave it. Honestly with her.
The next time I had sex with her, she showed me a video of two blacks fucking her pussy
As I was licking her pussy, I paused and asked how it was. She took my head and kissed me with her tongue, looked into my eyes and asked me how I thought. She took my face and her pussy for me to lick her. When she walked, I put my cock in her, we were fucking passionately with kissing, she looked at me and said that I was the second. She asked how he felt as a Cuckold, I cum right away. She said I licked his soerme off her pussy. I started to kiss her mega.
We went to a disco. I knew friends would be there. She picked up a guy who was going to fuck her in the bathroom and then I licked her pussy at home.

With my wife, when I told her about my fantasies, she was extremely indignant. Then we talked a lot about it. We've been looking for the right guy for a long time. Guys put us up 3 times. The first meeting was a failure, the lover came very quickly and had a cock smaller than her husband. His photos were different. My wife did not want another meeting for a long time. The second time was successful. The lover was nice, there was a nice atmosphere the only drawback was that. The first time he came quickly. The second time it was great was great sex. The minus was that he had a dick like a husband, about 18 cm. Now we are looking for a lover with a bigger one. My dick from my husband. Now we want a big cock to cum inside.

The story is actually factual and after that it actually started my cuckold fascination.
We knew Ola briefly, we met through friends, however, since. Once upon a time there was a spark between us. When we met. She had a boyfriend she left for me. We generally had a nice relationship with a lot of sex. I loved her when I once returned from a party a friend suggested swingers but I refused, I didn't want to.
She was so important to me, but she was also a huge slut. We went to her friend's birthday. We both did. I even had a fight with a friend who was groping her pussy and I noticed it. When we explained it, it turned out that she was fucking someone else who cum in her pussy. When I came to terms with. My dad drove up to my friends. Us as. Teenagers and took home.
When I started to choose her and lick her pussy, she confessed that he ******* in her pussy and licked his sperm. My dick became mega and I was surprised. I paused and started to kiss her. I paused, looked in the eye and asked if she liked it. Being a dick in her, she said that it was terrible and that Marcin was cum on her. I can't stand it and I did the same.
She apologized, she said that when I was *******, when I licked her pussy full of sperm, she turned me on. Me too.
When I licked. Her pussy Meg turned me on. She stated that she was alone. He's going on vacation with a friend. I gave it. Honestly with her.
The next time I had sex with her, she showed me a video of two blacks fucking her pussy
As I was licking her pussy, I paused and asked how it was. She took my head and kissed me with her tongue, looked into my eyes and asked me how I thought. She took my face and her pussy for me to lick her. When she walked, I put my cock in her, we were fucking passionately with kissing, she looked at me and said that I was the second. She asked how he felt as a Cuckold, I cum right away. She said I licked his soerme off her pussy. I started to kiss her mega.
We went to a disco. I knew friends would be there. She picked up a guy who was going to fuck her in the bathroom and then I licked her pussy at home.
Try this!!💕💓💓

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 133
With my wife, when I told her about my fantasies, she was extremely indignant. Then we talked a lot about it. We've been looking for the right guy for a long time. Guys put us up 3 times. The first meeting was a failure, the lover came very quickly and had a cock smaller than her husband. His photos were different. My wife did not want another meeting for a long time. The second time was successful. The lover was nice, there was a nice atmosphere the only drawback was that. The first time he came quickly. The second time it was great was great sex. The minus was that he had a dick like a husband, about 18 cm. Now we are looking for a lover with a bigger one. My dick from my husband. Now we want a big cock to cum inside.
Sounds like you guys actually need to use a swinger site like adultfriendfinder.com or sls, or Doublelist, and make sure screen them well by asking all the right questions: how big is your dick? How long do you typically last?

I love having a relationship with a slut. A woman enticing men to fuck her. Having a women men try to her pick up openly with me there is a turn on. I told her a guy is either very confident or a real asshole if her tries to pick her up while I am with her. I think she is getting a reputation at the bar that she is an easy piece of ass even though she lives with a guy. I see and hear the looks ,comments, and whispers that go on about her and me. Guys looking at her like wolves to a lamb. Wanting to pounce and fuck her. It doesn't help she flits and teases guys. She likes the attention so I have to be cool and not get upset. Let her show off, humiliate me, other guys groping her as they get drunker and bolder.

I love having a relationship with a slut. A woman enticing men to fuck her. Having a women men try to her pick up openly with me there is a turn on. I told her a guy is either very confident or a real asshole if her tries to pick her up while I am with her. I think she is getting a reputation at the bar that she is an easy piece of ass even though she lives with a guy. I see and hear the looks ,comments, and whispers that go on about her and me. Guys looking at her like wolves to a lamb. Wanting to pounce and fuck her. It doesn't help she flits and teases guys. She likes the attention so I have to be cool and not get upset. Let her show off, humiliate me, other guys groping her as they get drunker and bolder.
Love to meet her.

Love to meet her.
Unfortunately this one ended a few years ago I find myself looking for another one to take care of. That one was highly sexed woman with a very willing attitude about getting laid. She did not work so had time on her hands and took advantage of that. I screwed it up not understanding about cuckoldery and in the end I fucked up a good thing. Hope I find another like that one. Hopefully I will find one soon.

Back