First Black Cock

If you have been following my stories this one is true also, I have been meeting up with a former co-worker who blonde and weight is 105 . She finally invited me back to her house for drinks and nothing else. Well as we watched Monsters Ball sex secene it ad her lean on me. I wasted no time, I started to rub on her flat little bony ass running my hand over her pussy slit. She had on these linen baggy pants without any panties on. She began to rub on my hard cock as I pulled off her pants and fingering her little pink pussy as she moaned and said Fuck me with that big black dick. I tried entering her but her tight pink hole resisted my entrance as she lube her hole and my fat black cock stretch her hole open. I pounded her hard and long as she encouraged me to keep going gaping her until she began to fart as I hit it harder until she came. I took her doggy style slapping her flat white ass as I drove hard and furious causing her to fall onto the couch as I continued to fuck her until I could no longer hold out. I shot a huge load into her pussy . I left her rubbing her stomach. She told me the next day that she was sore but wanted some more of my chocolate stick, that I will be delivering.

Back