First BBC

Leviki

Couple
Well, here we are back from my vacation where I tried the BBC... Now I understand why those women who have tried the BBC don't want anything else.
At first it wasn’t very good, but then, for the third time, it was something, there were two orgasms and those bright ones, so strong .... and how I knelt and felt a hot black cock in my throat .... one can only remember, but I will definitely arrange such vacations for myself. By the way, I began to love and appreciate my cuckold horn even more, I remember how he looked at me when a black guy had me in different poses .... yes, we will repeat it all.

I remember mine too turned me bi instantly sucking his black cock him moaning saying that black cock taste good it tastes so good mhmm keep sucking it then

Well, here we are back from my vacation where I tried the BBC... Now I understand why those women who have tried the BBC don't want anything else.
At first it wasn’t very good, but then, for the third time, it was something, there were two orgasms and those bright ones, so strong .... and how I knelt and felt a hot black cock in my throat .... one can only remember, but I will definitely arrange such vacations for myself. By the way, I began to love and appreciate my cuckold horn even more, I remember how he looked at me when a black guy had me in different poses .... yes, we will repeat it all.
Hot! So you will never go back? So once a bbc reshaped your pussy it is done with everything...

All I can say is WOW! Welcome to what so many other white couples are experiencing and... I am jealous of your cuck. One lucky guy.

don't believe it, but ki ku can be made tight again, but of course those feelings when the BBC enters for the first time will not be there
What is ki ku?
I understand you but why to stop felling the pleasure of a bbc if you bought are ok with this. Even if the hubby is not ok with this I think with a lot of conversation and explanation everything can be changed.

Back