FINDING MY mom'S DILDO

Have any other guys or gals been effected by finding your
mom's or sister's dildo? When I was a young teen, my mom
accidentally left her dildo out on her nightstand. It was probably
only 7 inches, had a prominent mushroom knob but it looked huge.

It was then I began to understand the real reason my parents got divorced.
Over the years, I'd seen my dad's cock and like myself, he was similarly small.
Then about a year later, mom started "dating black".

One of the guys she was dating was so brazen, he'd walk around the
house naked. I guess he liked showing he was the biggest dick in the house.
I just turned bright red whenever he did that.

I started sneaking and using mom's dildo whenever I could.
Once I got the big head in, the rest was easy. It usually made me
pop my load within a couple of minutes.

Last edited:
With me, it was my sister's. I was a teenager and she moved back home after a divorce. It was was months later she had some friends over and pulled it out to show them. Weeks later I was home alone and fantasizing and playing with myself. Went and found the shoebox she kept it in. She had lube in the box also. It was 8 or 9 inches and pretty thick. It took a little while but the second the head made it passed my pucker I started Cumming. Definitely the best orgasm I'd ever had in my young life.

With me, it was my sister's. I was a teenager and she moved back home after a divorce. It was was months later she had some friends over and pulled it out to show them. Weeks later I was home alone and fantasizing and playing with myself. Went and found the shoebox she kept it in. She had lube in the box also. It was 8 or 9 inches and pretty thick. It took a little while but the second the head made it passed my pucker I started Cumming. Definitely the best orgasm I'd ever had in my young life.

I recognize myself in some of this. Grew up with Mum and three sisters, two older and one younger. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Back