Finding like minded older white woman Atlanta, Columbus

BoyToy97

Male
From
GA, US
I live an hour away from Atlanta, Columbus, Opelika- three cities where older women who identify as QoS/like younger black men are in abundance…

…BUT, I am not trying to travel an hour or so each way, especially with me not being able to host as I do not live alone at the moment. Reaching out to local women on dating/hookup sites has been mostly dead. I have been on AdultFriendFinder, with no luck. PlentyofFish has no one nearby. Fetlife led me to a woman in Alabama who was perfect for me but too far away for my liking, and another woman who has grandchildren, health problems who is too busy for me now. On OurTime I met up with one sweet lady on OT who found me very cute but she is far away, has no ride, regular cell service or a place for us to be intimate in private.

Basically, In my smaller town, the internet numbers are just too small. I’m going to have to start trying to find a mutually attracted woman in person, but I’m sure you can imagine that it’s a bit difficult to find a 40/45+ woman, who is white, and into hooking up with younger black men without having hundreds of awkward encounters. Any tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
Open your search- too far? They aren’t coming to knock on your door if you live in the boonies

I live an hour away from Atlanta, Columbus, Opelika- three cities where older women who identify as QoS/like younger black men are in abundance…

…BUT, I am not trying to travel an hour or so each way, especially with me not being able to host as I do not live alone at the moment. Reaching out to local women on dating/hookup sites has been mostly dead. I have been on AdultFriendFinder, with no luck. PlentyofFish has no one nearby. Fetlife led me to a woman in Alabama who was perfect for me but too far away for my liking, and another woman who has grandchildren, health problems who is too busy for me now. On OurTime I met up with one sweet lady on OT who found me very cute but she is far away, has no ride, regular cell service or a place for us to be intimate in private.

Basically, In my smaller town, the internet numbers are just too small. I’m going to have to start trying to find a mutually attracted woman in person, but I’m sure you can imagine that it’s a bit difficult to find a 40/45+ woman, who is white, and into hooking up with younger black men without having hundreds of awkward encounters. Any tips?
Man you cats down south in the worse locations for this ******* or even interracial dating period. Lots of ww just not going to buck tradition

Open your search- too far? They aren’t coming to knock on your door if you live in the boonies
There are enormous around me. I have had 18-25 year olds dm me first wanting to fuck, and 30-40 year old women wanting to as well, but who I really want are the sexy 45/50+ year old women.
There aren’t enough on this internet, dating sites or hookup sites, so stirring up the first conversation in person is pretty my best bet.

I don’t have a problem making the first move and searching, I just need some tips and clues on how to spot a woman in public who might be interested, places where a white cougar would go who has the hots for young black men and things she would say, wear and do to “put herself out there”… so I don’t look silly asking 300 random older women in my small hometown if they want to be FWB. I need some tips and clues to hone in my searching and approaching… most women who are interested aren’t just going to be wearing a QoS shirt or tattoo. It’s a little more subtle than that.

Last edited:
Back