Finding comfort in coming to terms with being a cuck.

It is comforting to come to terms with it isn't it? Gets any sort of jealousy out of the way and then real honesty can come out from both sides. Accepting your limitations and her voicing her wants and needs will take you both to a better place in your relationship and the new experiences that you will (hopefully) enjoy together will make for a more solid and understanding relationship in the long run.

oh and btw, the wife is smoking hot!

HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH PREACH PREACH PREACH...
U AIN'T NEVER TOLD NO LIE MY MAN, ******* IS PETRIFYING LY FCKN SCARY HOW ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON U R... I'MA B THA BEST DAMN CUCK ON THA PLANET TILL I DIE 4 MY HUMONGOUS ASS HAVING QUEEN...
ONG ALL CAPS NO CAP!!!

I've always been a good looking guy in shape with a nice package, but I've never been able to make my wife cum from penetration. After so long I realize that I'm so turned on by her that I just don't have the stamina to finish the job. I've seen her cum from toys and it's amazing to see how pleasurable that experience can be for her. I also came to the conclusion that this fantasy has to do with my attraction to her beautiful body and well endowed black men, having both wrapped in the same package and being able to see her be fulfilled is such a turn on. She is also a strong willed and intelligent woman, so playing a submissive role to her just seems so natural. More and more I'm finding that being honest and upfront with her about this is the best for both of us. I'm hoping that some day she will let me worship her like the queen she is. At the end of the day I can't keep up with her in bed and that booty deserves better!
This is so true. I am the same. I cum so quickly when I make love to my wife, she never cums from penetration but I always make sure she does. Hearing and watching her cum is amazing. When we first trialled her controlling my orgasm and I went 30 days without cumming she made me make her cum almost daily for those 30 days and I was so content. I realized making her cum, watching and hearing her cum gave me more pleasure than actually cumming

As an alpha male during the day, it has been difficult to accept being a cuck. I have struggled with it and resisted it to some extent. But recently, I finally realized that I am simply not enough for my wife and she deserves to be sexually fulfilled (even if it can't always be by me). Now that I have mentally come to terms with everything, I have been encouraging her to see her boyfriend more often...I even invited him to our house on Saturday as a surprise for her. I am looking forward to this new phase of our marriage...when I can be the submissive yet supportive cuck to my lovely wife!!

I was an alpha male in my business world. My wife had numerous affairs. We finally had several ong talks. She explained she needed the satifaction that a large cock provided. She really liked the feeling of being stretched and filled fully by a large cock. I finally accepted that I couldn't do that for her. Once I finally was allowed to watch her with one of the studs, I realized my place. She has expanded my role into being a full time cuck. the tension that had been there is gone.

HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH PREACH PREACH PREACH...
U AIN'T NEVER TOLD NO LIE MY MAN, ******* IS PETRIFYING LY FCKN SCARY HOW ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON U R... I'MA B THA BEST DAMN CUCK ON THA PLANET TILL I DIE 4 MY HUMONGOUS ASS HAVING QUEEN...
ONG ALL CAPS NO CAP!!!
Good boy

It is comforting to come to terms with it isn't it? Gets any sort of jealousy out of the way and then real honesty can come out from both sides. Accepting your limitations and her voicing her wants and needs will take you both to a better place in your relationship and the new experiences that you will (hopefully) enjoy together will make for a more solid and understanding relationship in the long run.

oh and btw, the wife is smoking hot!
This is so true !
It almost feels natural to be a cuck .

This is so true. I am the same. I cum so quickly when I make love to my wife, she never cums from penetration but I always make sure she does. Hearing and watching her cum is amazing. When we first trialled her controlling my orgasm and I went 30 days without cumming she made me make her cum almost daily for those 30 days and I was so content. I realized making her cum, watching and hearing her cum gave me more pleasure than actually cumming
This is VERY true in our case. I much rather make my wife cum than cum myself. She usually has me eat her to orgasm before she goes to bed and I either have to take care of myself or wait to cum. Ive waited a month one time

My experience is a little bit different. I don't know if I'm too small (well, I'm 13 cm, so judge), anyway I never felt to be too small or inadequate and none of my women told me so. But I always felt to be a cuckold. I always thought that a woman is too much for a single man, it's a crime to try to lock her in a box, my wife have to be open to the world and her legs too. There are so many interesting and sexy men out here that is a true pity for her limiting to myself

To be sure, it's important for cucks to understand that they can only be a cuck if they let it. The power is always with them to say no. Of course, just as there are consequences in entering the lifestyle, there are consequences when walking away from it. It all depends on the strength of your conviction to heal.

Back