finding a new cuckold relationship

livid

Male
My first wife cheated on me regularly while I remained faithful to her (back in the days before the internet, before I understood what cuckoldry was).
We have since divorced.
In getting back into dating, I have found it difficult to want a relationship with a woman that doesn't cheat/cuckold me.
What would be the recommendations or guidance on how to find a successful relationship?

Im no professional, but is cheating what your looking for, or settling for because it relates to cuckolding?
From what I've learned, cuckolding is something agreed on, for whatever reason it might be.
So maybe if things are open and full communication, then it might be what you're looking for..
Just saying, again not a professional..

My first wife cheated on me regularly while I remained faithful to her (back in the days before the internet, before I understood what cuckoldry was).
We have since divorced.
In getting back into dating, I have found it difficult to want a relationship with a woman that doesn't cheat/cuckold me.
What would be the recommendations or guidance on how to find a successful relationship?
I understand this. I too had a cuck relationship before the internet and had no idea why I wanted my then wife to fuck other men. Later with my best cuck relationship, once she figured I was for real about it she gladly started fucking other guys with my knowledge or not. She had plenty of time to fuck while I worked. Now that she is gone I am looking again. But I know I want to be a cuck. I loved the fact that that girl was very open about our relationship. It made for some embarrassing, awkward, and sometimes humiliating situations. We were not married but she wore a wedding ring so many people assumed we were. She liked the attention she got when people viewed her as a attached woman that would fuck whoever she wanted and her "huby" either didn't know or gave no attempt to interfere with her.

We have since divorced.
Just be honest but use good timing. You will know. Tell her what you just said in the paragraph above.

Since my recent comments I have found out my old g/f that cucked me for 3 years may be moving back in town. This puts all types of thoughts in my head. Like what would happen if she wanted to move back in and pick up back where we left off. Or she gets her place and if I want her I will have to go after her and see if she even thinks about cucking me again. Thoughts fill my head foolishly, I guess first I should see if she moves. I know sounds desprite.

Back