Find out if she really thinks about BBC

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm 32 and a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Message me if your interested or have any questions....

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm 32 and a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Interesting to know and how to blacked her

You've never had the man, who's in on this, wonder "why is my wife discussing her fetishes and fantasies with another man that she barely knows?" Seems like this could lead to a number of unintended consequences, but hey, if you've been successful, good on you!

Wow sounds really hot. Do they actually ask about your size and even ask to see dick pics?

Start having him use a black dildo on you than only have him jerkoff. Roleplay with it
Agreed, works both ways too. My wife asked for me to get a big really dark black dildo once when I went on a business trip. I am 7" but this was 12" and as big around as my wrist and realistic. after a short time she sucked the whole thing in balls deep. Sadly after Almost two years still trying to get her to fuck a real BBC...

would be very interesting - but she would never talk to a stranger online .

Yes done it many times with a lot of success. I never mention the hub or BF so they think it's just harmless flirting. I'm able to find out anything and send it all back with screenshots to the man.... And yes they often send me pics and they alwayssss ask about my size lol
Very interesting, but i think that my wife would never talk online with an strange. How do you connect with a wife? wich scuses do you use? I think that it is very dificoult.

Very interesting, but i think that my wife would never talk online with an strange. How do you connect with a wife? wich scuses do you use? I think that it is very dificoult.
good questions - as she do nt talk with strangers

HMU I’m interested!

Super interested about this!

Back