Finally wife getting freaky

Kingsonx

Male
From
Canada
I went to a bar with my wife, we dance a lil bit had a few drinks having fun you know..While my wife was dancing alone on the floor while I was taking a break a guy came near her to dance.. it was not big deal to me. After a couple of song they were gettin closer and closer on the dance floor and he was grabbing her from behind grinding on her ass...I was like oh my god I was getting jealous and hard at the same time ! My wife and the guy came to me we spoke during the evenin , a tall black man with a lot of muscles. At the end of the day we were all tipsy and the guy didn’t have a ride back home. So we offer him to drove him back home . My wife and him went directly in the back sit of the car and I was the driver. Soon as I take off the guy was kissing and touching my wife tits. I was able to see them in the review mirror. Them my wife asked me ..do you like to watch a black man touching me like that ! Then the black guy ( jones ) said Shut up slut suck my big cock . Oh my good I couldn’t believe what was happening in my car , such a fucking turn on. It was so hard driving and watching jones gettin his dick suck by my wife. Her tits were out , one in jones mouth sucking her nipple , while finger fucking her while he was getting his dick suck. Jones said Hey your wife is a good slut she really know how to suck a bbc, look at her..I almost came in my pants. My wife was like he taste so good, he so big, bigger than you, I want his cum in my mouth, look at me baby..I’m now a dirty slut for big black cock..She swallow his cum and I cum in my pants. We drop him off and empty his ball in my wife mouth...than my wife beg me we had to do this again..I agree

Back