Finally got 48yr old Wife to give in!!!

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by aBadHubby49, Feb 6, 2013.

?

Does she look like a nice BBC whore for 48?

1. Yes

90.9%
  2. No

9.1%
  1. aBadHubby49

aBadHubby49 Active Member

I wore her down over the course of the last few months with constant talk of and showing her videos of BBC taking mature white women. She finally gave in and I introduced her to a 32 yr old guy I met in our condo division. It was quite a night, seeing her go from down right scared, to having explosive orgasms and taking all 9 1/2" of his black cock. I even got to see what I really wanted to see, and that was her letting him put it up her plump ass. She also took a nice load of cum in her mouth which was very hot to watch also. It was a joy watching her being dominated by a large black man ad giving in to his every desire. By nights end she was a submissive little whore for her younger black master even asking what she could do to further please him. Some pics of the event attached. w48-10.jpg w48-11.jpg w48-10.jpg w48-11.jpg w48-10.jpg w48-11.jpg w48-10.jpg w48-11.jpg w48-12.jpg w48-12.jpg w48-10.jpg w48-11.jpg w48-12.jpg w48-13.jpg w48-10.jpg w48-11.jpg w48-12.jpg w48-13.jpg

2. aBadHubby49

3. aBadHubby49

4. aBadHubby49

The one above and this one is when he took her ass, it was amazing to watch her take 9 1/2" up her plump ass. w48-20.jpg

5. aBadHubby49

6. aBadHubby49

After he came in her mouth. w48-25.jpg w48-26.jpg w48-27.jpg w48-28.jpg

sunlovers1, hulio_29, Jessi and 5 others like this.
  7. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
    Awesome pics , great to her that you got her in to bbc , now get ready she might not stop now ,

wanabecucked likes this.
  8. aBadHubby49

I don't want her to stop. I want her to dress up sexy and go to some all black clubs. Want to see her
    taking BBC in every position.

wanabecucked likes this.
  9. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Took it like a good bbc whore,i need my wife to become a whore for bbc.

10. n8trr32

n8trr32 Member

US
    Pls messsage me so we can get further aquuainted. Got this fat long dick twitching

11. aBadHubby49

Yes she did, once she got over being scared (and she was) she submitted to him and let him do whatever he wanted to do. I was surprised at how he was able to bury it all inside of her. Took a while, and you could tell it involved some pain for her, but she never told or asked him to stop. She just took it. How old is your wife?

wanabecucked likes this.
  12. wanabecucked

My wife is 41yrs,i have told her that she would look sexy with a black guy fucking her.

13. aBadHubby49

What does she say? Nice age, that is sexual peak for a woman. Have pics of her? Send me a message if you'd like to send one in private.

wanabecucked likes this.
  14. wanabecucked

The pics are under the heading hot bbc virgin nurse & this one= BILD0485.JPG

15. aBadHubby49

Very nice! You should definitely have her take BBC

wanabecucked likes this.
  16. wanabecucked

Thanks, i think she would look good having some bbc-iam sure some bulls would love to fuck her.

17. aBadHubby49

I'd pay to see it. lol Oh I know they would love to, and when they do, give them total control, let they
    do to her what they want.

wanabecucked likes this.
  18. wanabecucked

Oh yes,i would love her to have a bbc fuckbuddy so she can be a free whore for bbcs & it would be sexy if she done IR dvds.

19. aBadHubby49

What is her response when you talk about it?

20. wanabecucked

Some times she says nothing, other times she says shes not into black guys.I do not think it would take much for a black guy to get into her knickers.