Finally got 48yr old Wife to give in!!!

Does she look like a nice BBC whore for 48?

• Total voters
I wore her down over the course of the last few months with constant talk of and showing her videos of BBC taking mature white women. She finally gave in and I introduced her to a 32 yr old guy I met in our condo division. It was quite a night, seeing her go from down right scared, to having explosive orgasms and taking all 9 1/2" of his black cock. I even got to see what I really wanted to see, and that was her letting him put it up her plump ass. She also took a nice load of cum in her mouth which was very hot to watch also. It was a joy watching her being dominated by a large black man ad giving in to his every desire. By nights end she was a submissive little whore for her younger black master even asking what she could do to further please him. Some pics of the event attached.w48-10.jpgw48-11.jpgw48-10.jpgw48-11.jpgw48-10.jpgw48-11.jpgw48-10.jpgw48-11.jpgw48-12.jpgw48-12.jpgw48-10.jpgw48-11.jpgw48-12.jpgw48-13.jpgw48-10.jpgw48-11.jpgw48-12.jpgw48-13.jpg

Took it like a good bbc whore,i need my wife to become a whore for bbc.
Yes she did, once she got over being scared (and she was) she submitted to him and let him do whatever he wanted to do. I was surprised at how he was able to bury it all inside of her. Took a while, and you could tell it involved some pain for her, but she never told or asked him to stop. She just took it. How old is your wife?

Yes she did, once she got over being scared (and she was) she submitted to him and let him do whatever he wanted to do. I was surprised at how he was able to bury it all inside of her. Took a while, and you could tell it involved some pain for her, but she never told or asked him to stop. She just took it. How old is your wife?
My wife is 41yrs,i have told her that she would look sexy with a black guy fucking her.

Back