FINALLY First BBC

Congratulations. And as some have said on here, you have a REALLY GREAT ass!! Please provide details of how it happened. Would you do it again?

That is a great ass and body, and the pics are so sooooo sexy and beautiful. your union looks like it was meant to be.

it also looks like hubby gave you two some space, which is so right-minded, when it's such a momentous thing for all involved, and 2 new lovers are discovering each other in a watershed way.

Reactions: wit
Hubby- gonna be uploading some more pics at the moment. And ill write out what happened from my prospective. And what has happened in weeks since we met a second time with same guy. She is hooked now lol and after second time now she wants to try someone bigger just got email from a uniform service BBC looks way thicker and really buff so gonna try to get her to bend over and then embrace him. ;) lol gonna start uploading

Hubby- gonna be uploading some more pics at the moment. And ill write out what happened from my prospective. And what has happened in weeks since we met a second time with same guy. She is hooked now lol and after second time now she wants to try someone bigger just got email from a uniform service BBC looks way thicker and really buff so gonna try to get her to bend over and then embrace him. ;) lol gonna start uploading

Cool, I'll keep my eye out for updates. You two are lucky.

Back