FINALLY First BBC

Congrats! I can fully appreciate your excitement. I recall when Pam got her first BBC! That happened three years ago this past March! An old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin, had the pleasure of introducing her to black cock! I can still see it! She was on the bed naked and just after Edwin had gotten himself a blow job, after which he chewed some nice white pussy! He had placed a pillow under Pam's rump, I suppose to elevate her pussy cavity so as to gain better access. He was on his knees between her legs holding her right hip in his left hand, his almost 12 inch massive black cock in his right, and guided it to Pam's love entrance! The moment he buried just the first few inches of that black monstrosity in her, I lost it! I blew my load before he even blew his! He went in bareback and within minutes they both orgasmed! That was then first of many! Very, very, many! What a great ride he took Pam on!

Last edited:
Congrats! I can fully appreciate your excitement. I recall when Pam got her first BBC! That happened three years ago this past March! An old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin, had the pleasure of introducing her to black cock! I can still see it! She was on the bed naked and just after Edwin had gotten himself a blow job, after which he chewed some nice white pussy! He had placed a pillow under Pam's rump, I suppose to elevate her pussy cavity so as to gain better access. He was on his knees between her legs holding her right hip in his left hand, his almost 12 inch massive black cock in his right, and guided it to Pam's love entrance! The moment he buried just the first few inches of that black monstrosity in her, I lost it! I blew my load before he even blew his! He went in bareback and within minutes they both orgasmed! That was then first of many! Very, very, many! What a great ride he took Pam on!
1431923571054.jpg

Congrats man
Let's see innocent pics of her...feel free to cover face.
Those are the hottest pics. Did you both enjoy? Was it as hot as you thought it would be?
wonderful and awesome.
she really looks amazing, are you planning on doing this again?
Congrats great Tod hear. Wish you both a great time
Hopefully we'll be able to make this same kind of post soon!
Sorry to mention it, but "she" was last seen on this forum in July last year!
We probably won`t read a line of them again, hehe.

Back