Final exam

tanadata

Male
I’m a university professor. I don’t want to give too many details away in case they read this, but two of the students in my class, a pretty white girl, and a black boy, very, very, very clearly had plans for a first fuck after my final exam earlier this week. The things they said to each other when they saw each other, the things she said to her girl friend, the things they said afterward, they all made it so obvious. I know they think they were being cute and speaking in code, but it was not that cleverly done.

I’ve been thinking about it nonstop. I will try to find a way to describe what they did/said that won’t get me in trouble if they read this.

I’m a university professor. I don’t want to give too many details away in case they read this, but two of the students in my class, a pretty white girl, and a black boy, very, very, very clearly had plans for a first fuck after my final exam earlier this week. The things they said to each other when they saw each other, the things she said to her girl friend, the things they said afterward, they all made it so obvious. I know they think they were being cute and speaking in code, but it was not that cleverly done.

I’ve been thinking about it nonstop. I will try to find a way to describe what they did/said that won’t get me in trouble if they read this.
Ever written a hypothetical story? Might a good way. Parable to teach white guys to appreciate white girls have a need for BBC & always tell her girls all details about sex partners....

i doubt they'd ever find this site, most young ******* nowadays only use apps . only time they'd ever be on a computer browser is if they need to do a research paper.

A story is a good idea. I have a few ideas kicking around my head about past students, and now I have even more inspiration from this student. I also have a longer set of stories in my head about an employer that creates a room for their employees to go to during the day, and the various ladies who go to it. I would hope to post it to this site, because I think people would be interested.

I think the guy was kind of an ass in terms of basic academic expectations, politeness, asking questions that I just answered, so he was not my favorite student, so that kinda ruins him for me in terms of my wife, but if I looked at him forgetting all that, then yes, it would be great if my wife took him to bed. Fortunately my wife just took a different but very excellent guy to bed!

I am a professor at a mid size state university with about 10,000 enrollment. It is extremely common today to see black male students with white females. It almost seems like the majority of couples are this way. This is just an observation. I would never say anything and I hope they all are happy with their love life.

Tanadata: Congratulations on your wife cuckolding you. But I wonder if she could cuckold you again with the black stud mentioned? Would be a hot and humiliating experience for any cuckold

This is very HOT!

Back