Fiancee carrying black man's baby

Gregg

Male
I am engaged to be married to a younger woman who is pregnant by a black man. Every cuck's dream. I am trying to convince her that is ok to continue having affairs with black men. My real hope is that she will have more mixed children. I have always been submissive to women sexually but don't want to appear too weak or weird to her. Like I said she is young and has indicated that she strongly prefers sex with black men. For me this is the ultimate in submission and noting turns me on more.

I am engaged to be married to a younger woman who is pregnant by a black man. Every cuck's dream. I am trying to convince her that is ok to continue having affairs with black men. My real hope is that she will have more mixed children. I have always been submissive to women sexually but don't want to appear too weak or weird to her. Like I said she is young and has indicated that she strongly prefers sex with black men. For me this is the ultimate in submission and noting turns me on more.
Great that your future wife already has a black baby inside her and she loves black cocks. Hot that you also want her to continue to have black babies from the black guys that fuck her.
You should marry her before she has her black baby so that everyone can see your bride is already pregnant.
You will be an excellent and very happy cuckold husband.

Gregg, do her parents know that you are not the DNA ******* of your baby ? And that their grandchild will not be a colour match ? Do YOUR parents know the same thing ? Is everybody okay with this ? Would you be willing to ask her to become preganant by a black man a second time, so your first baby can have a sibling that is the same colour as them ? Do any of your or her friends know the situation ?

Great that your future wife already has a black baby inside her and she loves black cocks. Hot that you also want her to continue to have black babies from the black guys that fuck her.
You should marry her before she has her black baby so that everyone can see your bride is already pregnant.
You will be an excellent and very happy cuckold husband.
actually, he should marry her so the c-h-i-ld has a stable home to grow up in. As they get older, knowing you two were married before she/he was born gives them a sense of security.

I was married for about 24 years before I became pregnant with lovers baby husband and I separated went to live with lover and have our baby were together under 2.5 years was able to reconcile with husband leaving the baby with lover and his mom

Gregg, do her parents know that you are not the DNA ******* of your baby ? And that their grandchild will not be a colour match ? Do YOUR parents know the same thing ? Is everybody okay with this ? Would you be willing to ask her to become preganant by a black man a second time, so your first baby can have a sibling that is the same colour as them ? Do any of your or her friends know the situation ?
Her parents definitely know I'm not the *******. My parents don't know yet, as I didn't tell them. I have a feeling they don't like it but it shouldn't matter. I think it would be a good idea for any more children she would have to also be black, and preferably the same *******. He moved on to the next white woman and knocked her up too. My fiancée knows that I like the idea of better endowed men satisfying her. She is going to have a *******.

Her parents definitely know I'm not the *******. My parents don't know yet, as I didn't tell them. I have a feeling they don't like it but it shouldn't matter. I think it would be a good idea for any more children she would have to also be black, and preferably the same *******. He moved on to the next white woman and knocked her up too. My fiancée knows that I like the idea of better endowed men satisfying her. She is going to have a *******.
So the ******* of your future wife's black baby has already fucked his black baby into another white Lady. Is she a married white Lady? Exciting that you want your future wife to have only black men's black babies.

So the ******* of your future wife's black baby has already fucked his black baby into another white Lady. Is she a married white Lady? Exciting that you want your future wife to have only black men's black babies.
The other white lady is not married. Going forward I do not know what her status will be with the baby daddy. I am with my fiancée because he moved on from her. I consider myself lucky to have such a beautiful young fiancée. I knew before I proposed to her that she was mostly attracted to black men, and I am very much ok with that.

The other white lady is not married. Going forward I do not know what her status will be with the baby daddy. I am with my fiancée because he moved on from her. I consider myself lucky to have such a beautiful young fiancée. I knew before I proposed to her that she was mostly attracted to black men, and I am very much ok with that.
I agree that you are lucky to have such a beautiful young fiancée. Great that you are very much ok that she loves being fucked by black men. Sounds like your future wife is a bareback slut.

A true breeding bull!

Gregg,

Your very lucky to be in this situation.

Right place at the right time !

Right place for you as a cuck....no explaining .....no asking her....none of those obstacles.

Right place for her as she is already been given the seed of the Bull....and it stuck......and you are going to help her out greatly...... because I am sure that she is scared, alone, etc.

Righ place for the ***** .......You can provide a stable home for her and importantly the ***** to be .....

Further.......once you get past the birth and some of the drama.......the 2 of you can settle into a routine where you are helping her to enjoy new and different bulls....... with maybe a addition to the family in a few years.

If you have not already done so .........you may wish to consider relocation to another city......... fresh start and all that.......

Gregg

Some additional comments...............

Further.......once you get past the birth and some of the drama.......the 2 of you can settle into a routine where you are helping her to enjoy new and different bulls....... with maybe a addition to the family in a few years.

I correspond with a white women on another forum..........she has a total of 4 mixed ****..........with 4 different black bulls........ She says that this is important in that :

Because it gives my ***** a diverse bloodline, brings more than one strong man into the fold, plus it honors the IR Lifestyle by offering my womb to more than just one source of seed

Which I find to be a profound and moving statement.

Hopefully, as you and your finacee can welcome some additional bulls into the you lives............after things settle down.........and she can be seeded by another strong black bull.........

Gregg,

Your very lucky to be in this situation.

Right place at the right time !

Right place for you as a cuck....no explaining .....no asking her....none of those obstacles.

Right place for her as she is already been given the seed of the Bull....and it stuck......and you are going to help her out greatly...... because I am sure that she is scared, alone, etc.

Righ place for the ***** .......You can provide a stable home for her and importantly the ***** to be .....

If you have not already done so .........you may wish to consider relocation to another city......... fresh start and all that.......
Assuming the bull stays around periodically for wife, is the hubby to be addressed as “cuck daddy” while the biological ******* is true daddy by the baby?

Your an amazing guy wish more white men would be like u

I'm proud that u accept black

Back