Fiancé needs big bbc

cumwhorewife

Couple
From
Belgium
Hello me and my fuckdoll fiancé are new here. Is there anyone local to my area who can come and fuck my girl with me preferably regularly or anyone anywhere in country if you can host us for a little while few nights or message me what you have in mind we always open to ideas. Needing a girthy black cock to stretch her arsehole open after I get her ready first while you watch. We are fucking obcessed by BBC she wants to put a good show on for her daddy I can’t wait to see😈

Attachments

• 1A0B471E-BACB-49EC-8694-BA5705A7A134.jpeg
    1A0B471E-BACB-49EC-8694-BA5705A7A134.jpeg
    853.3 KB · Views: 353
  • 87B7611E-8631-44DD-AF48-55845A28A08A.jpeg
    87B7611E-8631-44DD-AF48-55845A28A08A.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 357
Hello me and my fuckdoll fiancé are new here. Is there anyone local to my area who can come and fuck my girl with me preferably regularly or anyone anywhere in country if you can host us for a little while few nights or message me what you have in mind we always open to ideas. Needing a girthy black cock to stretch her arsehole open after I get her ready first while you watch. We are fucking obcessed by BBC she wants to put a good show on for her daddy I can’t wait to see😈
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Always love your guys posts!

Sexy fiancee.
Jump into the Thalys, a hot time waits for you there.

Back