Fetish Fun Films ?

JoeyNFTL

Male
Hello all,

Just wanted to create a thread about info or any details regarding the Fetish Fun Films outfit that has produced and shoot some of the best amateur style IR videos around.
Like of Gabby Santini, Taylor blacked, red headed Kassidy, Jenny...so many other hot wives and beautiful gorgeous white sexy sluts.
I know they were pretty active from about 2005-2009

any details or updates on them and some of the many beautiful white wives ganged and (a few) truly black bred?

figured I'd start a thread on this as there are many fans and demand still out there for the FFF videos
quite popular on many tube sites and IR dedicated forums

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,534
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,546
  • 158.jpg
    158.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,555
While FFF did has some of the best content related to the lifestyle they seemed really low budget and low class. If you compare them to some of the more popular interracial sites and production companies they were obviously in it for the fun of making videos and not making money. I personally liked most of their videos but the cameraman always seemed like some hillbilly instigating content during each scene.

While FFF did has some of the best content related to the lifestyle they seemed really low budget and low class. If you compare them to some of the more popular interracial sites and production companies they were obviously in it for the fun of making videos and not making money. I personally liked most of their videos but the cameraman always seemed like some hillbilly instigating content during each scene.
Agreed. The cameraman was a jerk !!

She says the magic word at 12:11
and you are right.....her husband ruins many of the videos by talking.
Video removed.

I've always been curious about the guy behind these films. Yes he's annoying but he obviously put these productions together so he gets credit for being a pioneer in the LS (and I believe some are way earlier than 10 years ago). There is a grittiness to them--he's not playing around and neither are the girls. To me there's something about having to fuck average working class black men that makes it much more authentic. I'm sure they guy could have found some young handsome well hung black studs to fuck Gabby and some of the others; it's as if he's saying why does any white bitch who spreads her legs "deserve" a black model?

The guy is obviously a Southerner (sounds like a Carolina or Georgia accent) which makes it even better at least for me.
As in the 1970s, if Ron Jeremy could fuck Nina Hartley, Aunt Peg etc, we all could...............

Last edited:
She says the magic word at 12:11
and you are right.....her husband ruins many of the videos by talking.
He sure did.

uxoqmvpygtb.jpg

She is gorgeous and the star of the show not him.
Who ever that guy was he spoiled the scenes with his pointless contributions.

All I wanted to see and HEAR was her pleasure :)

Back