fetish for older and chubby black men

bigger black men tend to have a certain style and sense of humor which makes them personally attractive, which is unlikely in white guys. same for bald. most bald white guys just look old. a brother call pull of the bald look and look good at any age.

My ex-fiance had the same kink. The fatter the guys were, the cheaper she felt. Like, only the most desperate slut would spread her legs for those guys, when no other girl will. She always felt 'debased' (her words) from it, and that was what drove her to fuck some pretty ordinary looking guys. BTW she was stunning. Tall, bikini model body and a pHd. Its just that she liked to be used and made to feel like a 'cumbag' as she'd call herself :)

Last edited:
My ex-fiance had the same kink. The fatter the guys were, the cheaper she felt. Like, only the most desperate slut would spread her legs for those guys, when no other girl will. She always felt 'debased' (her words) from it, and that was what drove her to fuck some pretty ordinary looking guys. BTW she was stunning. Tall, bikini model body and a pHd. Its just that she liked to be used and made to feel like a 'cumbag' as she'd call herself :)
She sounds like my twin. I recently had two men plus 300 pounds abuse me and ******* role play and it was the hottest sex of my entire life.

She sounds like my twin. I recently had two men plus 300 pounds abuse me and ******* role play and it was the hottest sex of my entire life.
Yes, some of the guys my ex fucked were pretty ordinary. W'd even go to adult theatres knowing there were some pretty fat unattractive desperate guys that would fuck her or stand around and have her suck there cocks. It wasn't totally my cup of tea, but I understood where she was coming from. We met a ****** at a party and she was the same, told us that for her the uglier and more disgusting the guy was, the harder she'd cum. Just feeling like the lowest level, filthiest whore got her off like it did my ex.

I love watching videos of normal sexy white sluts getting used rough by big heavy black guys! The bigger the guy the hotter it is! Watching a smaller white woman being used and abused by a big fat black guy is wild and hot! Seeing a white girl go that low and enjoying it gets me off all the time! The tougher the better! That’s how a true white slut wants to feel!

Back