Feminization Tips

It will wither up 😘
IF you truly want this, or at least try it, just being PF is a great start. it stays nice and soft, and when you keep it smooth you will be amazed how sexy it feels, and how feminine it looks. just give it a Honest try and it will be a experience you will love for a very long time.

IF you truly want this, or at least try it, just being PF is a great start. it stays nice and soft, and when you keep it smooth you will be amazed how sexy it feels, and how feminine it looks. just give it a Honest try and it will be a experience you will love for a very long time.
So true hun 😍😘

Nope. Only my wife has fucked me with a small strap-on. Never had a real cock and don't intend to take a big one up my ass so I don't need to train for it
It could help you to stop the erection, and to decrease cock dimension. The bigger and longer it stays in, the better

It is so sexy. Do you have contact sex with partner?
Sort of. I eat her creampies and lick every inch of her sweaty used body after she has indulged in intercourse with her regular Black lover.

Also, Jess pegs me with her 12 inch strap on. Unlike most strap ons it doesn’t absorb the lube as quick so it’s not quite agony. Painful but not agony. And yes, it’s Black. She calls me “My little white bitch” when she’s doing it, which is so degrading. But a turn on at the same time.

Sort of. I eat her creampies and lick every inch of her sweaty used body after she has indulged in intercourse with her regular Black lover.

Also, Jess pegs me with her 12 inch strap on. Unlike most strap ons it doesn’t absorb the lube as quick so it’s not quite agony. Painful but not agony. And yes, it’s Black. She calls me “My little white bitch” when she’s doing it, which is so degrading. But a turn on at the same time.
Your wife is real Queen

I've always rolled in shorts or pants and shirt and have had a million miles of black dick stuffed in me with no end in sight. I don't act feminine or put on any kind of act. My dudes get all they want anytime they want it, my key to success

Back