HollyWorny

Couple
From
UK
Hey All!

Couple from UK, in 30s always enjoyed Hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.

Now, deeply exploring a FLR relationship where she takes control of all categories of life (major decisions in finance, house, outings, etc.).

Interested to see if we have other couples around are age in similar lifestyle to share and see how they are progressing through it.

Hey All!

Now, deeply exploring a FLR relationship where she takes control of all categories of life (major decisions in finance, house, outings, etc.).

Interested to see if we have other couples around are age in similar lifestyle to share and see how they are progressing through it.
It's the best way to be

We women make the best decisions

Hey All!

BOTH may suggest, and before we try anything new BOTH must agree. After all, this is primarily for us. But it's also true that a number of big dicked men have had a LOT of fun with us.

we're in a female lead relationship. i lead he follows. ha, i'm 60, he's 64 and I've always been sort of in charge but worked and traveled we never really formalized it until i retired the end of may. we're continuing developing the relationship rules/boundaries etc.. there are various levels of "control" we're around a 3 mostly 4 occasionally for some kink. I love it, our 38 yr marriage is super strong and he loves me being in charge.

Back