Female led cuckold marriage sissy husband

Absolutely adore my dominant sexy wife,in chastity 24 7 for 7years, my paycheck goes to my dominant sexy wife and I transferred the house and whatever money I had to her account, she has taught me alot, I am the housewife and I really enjoy it, I have learned so much about baking and cooking, I have a regular job Monday thru Friday, my dominant sexy wife has been giving me herbal estrogen for a few years now and I have started to get bigger breasts, I wear a sports bra to work but change to a push up when I get home, My dominant sexy wife has arranged for me to get my testicles removed in three weeks, I am very happy that she is doing that for me,we had the consultation with Dr and it's not that big a deal, she is already using her strapon on me, I am used to it, exciting times ahead

Absolutely adore my dominant sexy wife,in chastity 24 7 for 7years, my paycheck goes to my dominant sexy wife and I transferred the house and whatever money I had to her account, she has taught me alot, I am the housewife and I really enjoy it, I have learned so much about baking and cooking, I have a regular job Monday thru Friday, my dominant sexy wife has been giving me herbal estrogen for a few years now and I have started to get bigger breasts, I wear a sports bra to work but change to a push up when I get home, My dominant sexy wife has arranged for me to get my testicles removed in three weeks, I am very happy that she is doing that for me,we had the consultation with Dr and it's not that big a deal, she is already using her strapon on me, I am used to it, exciting times ahead
Did you get your balls removed?

Back