fellas how do you like your women: older or younger?

Which one have you been with the most?
Hi my friend. This is a bit of a weird thing. When I was younger, I was very much in favor of them being younger, but after I myself became an "adult" it has changed. I have nothing against younger and thank you when the opportunity arises, but prefer older. Most of my "girlfriends" are "milfs" or adults / older, so of course it is also a question of accessibility and opportunities, but I really like a mature girl!

Hi my friend. This is a bit of a weird thing. When I was younger, I was very much in favor of them being younger, but after I myself became an "adult" it has changed. I have nothing against younger and thank you when the opportunity arises, but prefer older. Most of my "girlfriends" are "milfs" or adults / older, so of course it is also a question of accessibility and opportunities, but I really like a mature girl!
Understanding

How do you think some of us ended up in this lifestyle!

you think you’re hitting on a married woman and it won’t go no where. Next thing you know you’re fucking her in front her hubby, and if you make her cum there she eating your asshole out while her hubby cums all over themselves.

If you told me that’s how my dates at the end of college would end up i thought you’d be crazy or something!

I prefer a woman A little on the older, classy and the mature side.
77c196262260afb60a1eb679d3fa2e39.jpg

Back