Feelings

Mrs inked would not admit at first that she had feelings for our long term regular bull, it became quite obvious to me watching them go from fucking each other to making love over a few months, but when she was assured that I was not jealous and we felt that if we were going to carry on in the lifestyle then we had to accept that emotions would come into the relationship. it took her a short while to be able to admit it to me, she felt like she was betraying me? Once she knew that I was 110% supporting her and that trust just made us stronger, she began to be able to handle her feelings better, even being able to tell others when we were out with our bull and became more confident in her own persona. this carried on for over 3 yrs, she was totally under his control, she even allowed him to share her with his friends when they went out on there own, on several occasions coming home to me after a weekend at his full of cum in every hole from him and his friends., he went back home to Kenya 6 months ago and she as been pining for him that much, I have promised her a visit on her own later this year to his home, obviously our profile will document her vacation when this happens.

My wife has felt love for all of the black men in our lives. Yes, she’s a huge slut & loves to fuck (BBC ONLY) & when a real man makes her feel things that any white boi she ever had could never cum close to, its only logical. Even if it’s only during sex. It still exists.She’s giving them a very special & intimate thing. The feeling of a BBC stretching & filling her properly brings all sorts of emotions with it. Lust, love, desires, realization, etc...
We’ve discussed this & I spotted it before she realized it. Once we talked about it she easily admitted it, they are lovers....plain & simple. I have encouraged her to accept & use her feelings & emotions with black men to make the experience better for everyone. She chooses him over me in the bedroom, she loves him more than me in the bedroom. And after talking about it she lets me know it too. For us it’s perfect.

How does this effect ownership? Where the relationship is more long term especially if you've signed a contract??
I don’t think that feelings pertain to ownership. You & your daughters may fall in love with the black man that owns you.....you’re hubby may too if you turn him into a fem sissy, however I would not expect that love to be returned in a contract based family ownership. You would all just be fuck holes & cum dumps.

My wife has felt love for all of the black men in our lives. Yes, she’s a huge slut & loves to fuck (BBC ONLY) & when a real man makes her feel things that any white boi she ever had could never cum close to, its only logical. Even if it’s only during sex. It still exists.She’s giving them a very special & intimate thing. The feeling of a BBC stretching & filling her properly brings all sorts of emotions with it. Lust, love, desires, realization, etc...
We’ve discussed this & I spotted it before she realized it. Once we talked about it she easily admitted it, they are lovers....plain & simple. I have encouraged her to accept & use her feelings & emotions with black men to make the experience better for everyone. She chooses him over me in the bedroom, she loves him more than me in the bedroom. And after talking about it she lets me know it too. For us it’s perfect.
Its always a risk but this is the ultimate goal. Her complete submission to a black man including the emotions. Limiting the emotional contact puts limits on the sexual submission to him and her conversion as a slut for BBC. Better to let her have the emotional contact too. Better that she misses him after he is gone. Then you know that the BBC did its work and she will need more as do all of our BBC slutwives

I told my husband that I love the constant bull. He will be very horny as I tell this her! :happy:
. Like other women like Janet Mason, Susan has "known" many black men but there have only a few that were lovers and these were very special to her. As her cuckhold husband, it was very clear that something else was going on beyond just the sex but I could tell that it made the sex more passionate. Susan was very intimate with these men beyond just the sexuality. The changes in her were obvious and apparent with each new lover and very different from the times when some "annonymous" black stud was pumping her pussy. Susan was clearly despondent when a black lover left her as happens for any number of reasons. At these times, my focus was to search for the next lover candidate and there were usually many before cupid made it happen again.

Women are far more attracted to men via emotions than men are to women.
I'd have thought that any cuckold/hotwife lifestyle would put in rules to prevent her from developing emotions for her other boyfriend, or else she will literally just leave her hubby/cuck for the next best guy. And then that cuck more than likely will never ever find such a woman ever again.

If I was in such a relationship I'd limit her from seeing any guy more than 3 times. Just to keep her relations entirely or mostly sexual, rather than developing deeper connections with her lovers.

Of course she could break that rule if she wants to, and that's her choice. But if she wants to continue fucking some superman of a stud then she should ask her man if that's ok with him. Like if there's a big age difference between her and her lover, or she shows clear signs she loves her man more than anything and only wants pure sex with this other guy - then sure go for it, he should use his own judgement of whether he might lose her to him or not.

I guess I started to have feelings for our bull. He is great guy, extremely funny and an AMAZING fuck. He is the only man i've orgasmed with in the last 10 years, so of course there is going to be a bond there. We even did a work project together and was hoping that we may get to do an interstate conference. My cuck loved that we were building a stronger bond together, mainly because it meant we wanted to have more sex together. Our bulls wife was less excited, she was happy we were have great sex together, but made it quite clear that all sex had to have someone else there in the room, either my cuck, herself or all 4 of us. She knew we had feelings for each other, but felt it wasn't to go beyond the sex, which we totally respected and agreed with.

Women are far more attracted to men via emotions than men are to women.
I'd have thought that any cuckold/hotwife lifestyle would put in rules to prevent her from developing emotions for her other boyfriend, or else she will literally just leave her hubby/cuck for the next best guy. And then that cuck more than likely will never ever find such a woman ever again.

If I was in such a relationship I'd limit her from seeing any guy more than 3 times. Just to keep her relations entirely or mostly sexual, rather than developing deeper connections with her lovers.

Of course she could break that rule if she wants to, and that's her choice. But if she wants to continue fucking some superman of a stud then she should ask her man if that's ok with him. Like if there's a big age difference between her and her lover, or she shows clear signs she loves her man more than anything and only wants pure sex with this other guy - then sure go for it, he should use his own judgement of whether he might lose her to him or not.
These and any artifical restrictions and limitations on her sexual explorations fail to recognize and address the basic and fundamental motivations for joining this lifestyle in the first place. A husband brings his wife to a black bull for sex because he wants her to experience and enjoy the sexuality of the black man. This cannot and usually will not occur if the husband first burdens his wife with rules and restrictions. Knowledgeable husbands who wish for their wives to have new phenomenal sexual experiences understand the risks but allow her the full expression of any and all emotions during this experience including taking the black man as a lover. Yes. The husband must often surrender his wife to the black lover but most knowledgeable husbands understand that these relationships are temporary and she will return in time. True. Some wives do ask for divorce but this is true in marraiges where there is no black lover. Also true that given one black lover , she will seek another and another given her "attractions" to black sexuality.

These and any artifical restrictions and limitations on her sexual explorations fail to recognize and address the basic and fundamental motivations for joining this lifestyle in the first place. A husband brings his wife to a black bull for sex because he wants her to experience and enjoy the sexuality of the black man. This cannot and usually will not occur if the husband first burdens his wife with rules and restrictions. Knowledgeable husbands who wish for their wives to have new phenomenal sexual experiences understand the risks but allow her the full expression of any and all emotions during this experience including taking the black man as a lover. Yes. The husband must often surrender his wife to the black lover but most knowledgeable husbands understand that these relationships are temporary and she will return in time. True. Some wives do ask for divorce but this is true in marraiges where there is no black lover. Also true that given one black lover , she will seek another and another given her "attractions" to black sexuality.
Mate, you sound like the perfect male side of the relationship.
You, like me, are definitely single.

However, with your and other constant submissiveness then fantasy will forever stay a fantasy and rarely become a reality. So sure, keep it up man.

Last edited:
Mate, you sound like the perfect male side of the relationship.
You, like me, are definitely single.
Such a woman simply does not exist.
No. And yes they do. I am married to one. Susan has had lovers over the 30 years of our marraiage and I have permitted her to explore these relationships knowing that usually the black men would move on seeking new sexual relationships as appears to be their nature especially given they are in high demand and pursued by numbers of white women seeking more satisfying sexual experiences. Following each lovers departure, Susan returned to me. Not that necessarily she physically left my residence but sometimes she did for a time. There are other husbands with similiar experiences and we have shared our life stories but not necessarily on this website.

Back