Feelings on Older Woman

NYCuckCpl

Couple
From
NY, US
As a hotwife I have had several dates and encounters in the past few years and had a great time. Most of my companions were 25-35.
I enjoy younger guys but don't go out of my way to meet them. It's just that they are aggressive and more persistent. I would be more comfortable with someone a little older.
The question is... I turned 50 this year and I am worried that I will make a fool out of myself for carrying on in the lifestyle when most of the bulls, dates, are so much younger. What are guys thinking when meeting an older woman?
Would like to stay in the lifestyle but losing confidence.
Any thoughts would be welcome.

As a hotwife I have had several dates and encounters in the past few years and had a great time. Most of my companions were 25-35.
I enjoy younger guys but don't go out of my way to meet them. It's just that they are aggressive and more persistent. I would be more comfortable with someone a little older.
The question is... I turned 50 this year and I am worried that I will make a fool out of myself for carrying on in the lifestyle when most of the bulls, dates, are so much younger. What are guys thinking when meeting an older woman?
Umm...I guess I am not understanding your problem. You enjoy young guys fucking you. Young guys who fuck you also enjoy fucking you. So long you look good, and the primary goal is getting them to fuck you, I don't see a problem. Keep the main thing, the main thing. If you worried about being seen with younger guys, I can promise you that they won't mind you just fucking them discreetly. Now if you are looking for companionship or more, then I will say decide what is your "main want/need", because most youngins wanna fuck, not find a relationship.

Do what feels good to you mam. If you want to try older bulls, get with one and see how it works out. You said young bulls aren't your aim. So that means you're looking for something more your speed, snag you a mature bull and explore. The best advice I see for your case is to explore to see what feels better. Young or mature.

When I meet older women, I always try to match our maturity levels. Older women love the physique, stamina, and persistence of a younger man, but he should always remember that he is dealing with someone more experienced. So, I try to humble myself and not act like an immature baby. Be patient, honest, and communicate. Older women will see that, and will be turned on even more.

Silly girl!!! Let me give you the real truth which is opposite of what you think: it's we older men who don't reach out as much because a lot of the children in the lifestyle are very nasty regarding our age. and that is after what EVERY man here will tell you-we all get at least ten 'no's before one maybe. I'm willing to bet you've NEVER had an older man say not interested. If you want confidence building, be pro active online and have some fun flirting...

Fair warning: If you start with me I'm gonna do my damnedest to turn your sweet ass every way but one........loose.

Umm...I guess I am not understanding your problem. You enjoy young guys fucking you. Young guys who fuck you also enjoy fucking you. So long you look good, and the primary goal is getting them to fuck you, I don't see a problem. Keep the main thing, the main thing. If you worried about being seen with younger guys, I can promise you that they won't mind you just fucking them discreetly. Now if you are looking for companionship or more, then I will say decide what is your "main want/need", because most youngins wanna fuck, not find a relationship.
There's no problem it would just be to fuck

Please do not lose confidence in yourself for being older ok! All young men LOVE older women, we actually prefer older believe it or not. Have an amazing time jumping on young black dick 🥰

I Was 17 With A 37 Year Old "Cougar (Pawg)

Older Women Teach You So Much About Their Body And On How To Handle Them❗ .. Older Women Can Show You Things About Yourself That You Didnt Even Know You Liked❗🔥🖤🐇🐃❗ .. I Am Just Being Honest❗

Back