Feelings on Older Woman

As a hotwife I have had several dates and encounters in the past few years and had a great time. Most of my companions were 25-35.
I enjoy younger guys but don't go out of my way to meet them. It's just that they are aggressive and more persistent. I would be more comfortable with someone a little older.
The question is... I turned 50 this year and I am worried that I will make a fool out of myself for carrying on in the lifestyle when most of the bulls, dates, are so much younger. What are guys thinking when meeting an older woman?
Would like to stay in the lifestyle but losing confidence.
Any thoughts would be welcome.
Stay in it sexy mama and have all the fun that you can handle. Life is about living and living is being happy and bringing happiness to others and being remembered for the happiness we brought to other's. 😊 Drain those young men's balls and show them to never judge a slut by her age but by her ability to take the dick and leave their balls empty. That's all you should be worried about! As far as I concerned I don't care how old you are as long as I am attracted to you, you can get your back blown out just like everyone else, so don't you forget that!

I hope that encourages you! 😁

You are just in your prime mature is always better an I figure most bulls with experience will lead you as long as your pussy can take the beating and you can still handle the energy the young bulls will still give a white woman what she deserves they definitely don’t wanna see you revert back to white dick so stick with it

As a hotwife I have had several dates and encounters in the past few years and had a great time. Most of my companions were 25-35.
I enjoy younger guys but don't go out of my way to meet them. It's just that they are aggressive and more persistent. I would be more comfortable with someone a little older.
The question is... I turned 50 this year and I am worried that I will make a fool out of myself for carrying on in the lifestyle when most of the bulls, dates, are so much younger. What are guys thinking when meeting an older woman?
We’re about the same age. I’m interested in having a conversation.

don't let your age creep into your mind!. I have always enjoyed older women my Queen is over 60 and she has me wrapped around her finger! and would have if I were in my 30's as well. I am certain there are enough black men out here looking for someone just like you.

My wife was blacked for the first time at 71. Keep at it, young lady! Let your juices flow.
We need more older women into the lifestyle and enjoying BBC regularly! Wife's, mothers and grandmothers taking big black cocks in every hole! If you are a younger white female in the lifestyle, you need to get the word out to your older friends, coworkers, and female family members about how amazing sex with black men is,and how cuckolding their husbands and boyfriends with BBC can greatly imrove their relationships! You ladies need to pass the big black torch! Get your mom or grandma some BBC for Mothers Day, they will thank you for it!

No problem 50 is when woman are the hottest and freer in their sexual activities

Although I must remain faithful to my wife, while she does what she wants. Most young guys I know are completely into older women. When I was in high school, a twenty year old guy I knew kept trying to date this girl. He got absolutely nowhere with her; but ended out doing her forty two year old mom for more than six months.

Back