Feedback needed from couples re: BBC themed vacations

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Some of you around here may know that I have been hosting BBC themed parties in the NY/NJ area for the past 5 years. I am currently working on taking things to the next level with BBC and cuckold themed vacations that will last from 3-7 days.

You can read a little more in my previous thread:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/bbc-themed-vacations-coming-soon.97333/

These vacations will be held in mansions located in various spots throughout the US (Florida, Vegas, California, Aspen just to name a few). The idea is to have 5-7 couples and and equal number or slightly more Bulls. Right now I am in the gathering feedback stage so I need to talk to couples to fine tune what I am planning. The types of couples that I am looking to hear from are as follows:

Preferably couples who are married
Couples who take luxury type vacations at least once a year..cruises, resorts, visiting other countries, etc
Couples who are past the curiosity phase of this lifestyle
Couples who are seeking a bit more from their interracial encounters
Couples who are looking for truly memorable type experiences.
Ideally I would like to hear from couples who are verified but I will not limit myself since this is only about getting feedback

If you would like to participate in this just leave a note here and I will contact you to get the ball rolling. I will be posing various scenarios to you to gauge the final direction these vacations will take. Thank you all in advance and I'm excited about what these vacations will become.

Some of you around here may know that I have been hosting BBC themed parties in the NY/NJ area for the past 5 years. I am currently working on taking things to the next level with BBC and cuckold themed vacations that will last from 3-7 days.

You can read a little more in my previous thread:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/bbc-themed-vacations-coming-soon.97333/

These vacations will be held in mansions located in various spots throughout the US (Florida, Vegas, California, Aspen just to name a few). The idea is to have 5-7 couples and and equal number or slightly more Bulls. Right now I am in the gathering feedback stage so I need to talk to couples to fine tune what I am planning. The types of couples that I am looking to hear from are as follows:

Preferably couples who are married
Couples who take luxury type vacations at least once a year..cruises, resorts, visiting other countries, etc
Couples who are past the curiosity phase of this lifestyle
Couples who are seeking a bit more from their interracial encounters
Couples who are looking for truly memorable type experiences.
Ideally I would like to hear from couples who are verified but I will not limit myself since this is only about getting feedback

If you would like to participate in this just leave a note here and I will contact you to get the ball rolling. I will be posing various scenarios to you to gauge the final direction these vacations will take. Thank you all in advance and I'm excited about what these vacations will become.

Great idea

Back