Favourite Position To Watch

Doggystyle. I love getting her bent over stuff and seeing a stud pump her hard and fast. Bend over the poker table, the couch, the dining room table, whatever gets her fucked right.

Old fashioned missionary. Guys can really fuck harder this way and get way deeper in her. When her eyes roll as he’s shooting a massive load up her pussy, it makes me about to cum in my pants

After years of having fun with other men, getting watched by my husband, I found out two things let my hubby cum in a few seconds:
My Heels dangling in the air and my voice while getting fucked by another guy in the missionary position. In my mind there is no better way to let your husband jerk ist cock and drop his milk instantly!

After years of having fun with other men, getting watched by my husband, I found out two things let my hubby cum in a few seconds:
My Heels dangling in the air and my voice while getting fucked by another guy in the missionary position. In my mind there is no better way to let your husband jerk ist cock and drop his milk instantly!
I have to agree with you on this

Back