Favorite position to watch?

I really like watching my wife ride, the snug fit and her slowly moving up and down🔥https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wife-mounting-the-bbc.181602/post-5271027
Hot, I love to watch where I can see his cock going in and out of her pussy love to see her dark pussy lips sucking his cock as he pulls back stretching her pussy, filling her completely and her lips are gripping on his big thick cock, it is so hot, I don’t know what is hotter seeing her pussy lips wrapped around his cock or his cock and ass when he starts to cum and he tenses up and his juices begin to flow into her swollen pussy, while she is screaming and thrashing around in delight!

Many...
Her on top sitting upright, her head tilted back his hands on her tits.
Her on top grinding her pussy against him.
Him doing her from behind pulling her hair and her grunting.
Him on top really going at it, her body gets stiff and she cums hard, that instantly gets him off.
Drives all three of us wild.

The classic missionary so I can lay flat on my tummy between their legs and watch the action and their kissing when I look up.
That way I can lick her while he's busy pounding. And I'm ready when he grabs me by my hair and guides me to cleaning duty :D

Back