Favourite Position To Watch

What is your favourite position to watch your wife/gf take a BBC and why?

When my gf takes her first BBC, i want her to get on top and slide the cock in herself, that shows me how much she wants it in her. My favourite position to watch is from behind with her on top, love the clear view and the way the pussy clings to the big cock and the total disregard for the cuck, with the wifes back to him giving all her attention to the bull.

Also want to kiss her while she has a big cock in her.

Are there any positions that just make you loose your shit?

wife loves black.png wife loves black5.jpg wife loves black2.png wife loves black3.png wife loves black6.png wife loves black7.png wife loves black8.png wife loves black8.png wife loves black7.png black-fucking-and-sucking-01.jpg wife loves black10.png 10.jpg wife loves black10.png wife loves black10.png

What is your favourite position to watch your wife/gf take a BBC and why?

When my gf takes her first BBC, i want her to get on top and slide the cock in herself, that shows me how much she wants it in her. My favourite position to watch is from behind with her on top, love the clear view and the way the pussy clings to the big cock and the total disregard for the cuck, with the wifes back to him giving all her attention to the bull.

Also want to kiss her while she has a big cock in her.

Are there any positions that just make you loose your shit?

View attachment 34719 View attachment 34723 View attachment 34724 View attachment 34727 View attachment 34730 View attachment 34732 View attachment 34733 View attachment 34733 View attachment 34732 View attachment 34734 View attachment 34735 View attachment 34736 View attachment 34735 View attachment 34735
i have to agree with you. you can see the entire bbc slamming into her pussy, that's the best angle. nice pics by the way.

One Small Dick

Male
Gold Member
I think it's good when the wife is kissing the hubby while the black man is fucking her, especially if she has sucked the black mans dick prior to that. The black man will rarely put his lips and tongue where his dick has been as that's hubbies job. So that's like him saying to the hubby, since she has sucked my dick then you just kiss her for me and I'll fuck her for you.

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I think it's good when the wife is kissing the hubby while the black man is fucking her, especially if she has sucked the black mans dick prior to that. The black man will rarely put his lips and tongue where his dick has been as that's hubbies job. So that's like him saying to the hubby, since she has sucked my dick then you just kiss her for me and I'll fuck her for you.
Works for me!
What I would really like is being the bottom of a classic "69" position while my Wife takes his dick from behind so I could lick and suck Her clit while he pumps Her cunt full.

will

pc_fun_couple

IMG_4080.JPG

Attachments