Favourite music to fuck to?

R&B Hip Hop, Slow R&B Love Songs, and Motown Oldies.
I have playlists on my mp3 player that can be connected to any sound system and played for hours while I marathon fuck that pussy! 😎

I like the Prince & the RnB. I’d like to shout out to the for the song ‘White Horse’ from the 80s

I’ve fucked a few white women doggystyle while it was playin.
😆

Sexy track for the music on its own, but with the lyrics it's especially fun for ladies into strong black men.

Lots of good remixes of that track too. For example, for those who like it a little more uptempo:
I know it's silly to bump my own post (and I probably wouldn't in a more serious topic), but I kinda feel like this should be the official anthem of Queens of Spades everywhere. 😁

For my then-wife and my first time to watch, I’d created a playlist starting with the playful “Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus, followed by a variety of lyric songs by Lady Gaga, will.i.am, Uncle Kracker, etc. The end lyric song was “Pony” by Ginuwine and was of perfect timing. Following the lyric songs, I’d had a string of techno that maintained the “dirty” of the moment.

I have two playlist set up for such an occasion. One is Entitled Warm up and the other is entitles Close the Deal. They are both a combination of smooth romantic Jazz, with some classic vintage, Al Green, Sade, Anita Baker (Body and Soul) of course you got to put on Marvin Gaye's ( lets Get It On), then of course there is Luther and Keith Sweat's ( Make it Last Forever), Lil Kim and 50 Cents ( Magic Stik), Madonna's ( Where life Begins) Norah Jones ( come on home and turn me on), Chris Stapleton ( Tennessee Whiskey) vintage Teddy Pendergrass (turn off the light), Prince's (Scandalous - man this song had one woman screaming when she heard it i was like huh, hence included on every track from now on lol), and some Mariah Carey some of her love songs. Just to name a few. yeah both playlist are about two hours or more of variety..

Oh i almost forgot. Before he went psycho, R Kelly's "Your Body's Calling For Me" is also one of the tracks on my Warm Them Up Playlist that for some odd reason never fails..go figure...LOL

Back