Favourite music to fuck to?

Sexy track for the music on its own, but with the lyrics it's especially fun for ladies into strong black men.

Lots of good remixes of that track too. For example, for those who like it a little more uptempo:

Last edited:
For folks who lean towards the old school:

Trixie Smith - My Daddy Rocks Me (With One Steady Roll) 1938

feel so happy, I have a smile, [both all the while]
Since my man came back home to stay, night and day
He's made life snappy . . .
My man rocks me, with one steady roll
There's no slippin' when he wants take hold

I looked at the clock, and the clock struck one
I said now, Daddy, ain't we got fun
Oh, he was rockin' me, with one steady roll

There's no slippin' when he wants take hold

I looked at the clock, and the clock struck six
I said, Daddy, y'know I like those tricks
Cause he was rockin' me, with one steady roll

There's no slippin when he takes hold

I looked at the clock, and the clock struck ten
I said, glory, Amen
My man was rockin' me, with one steady roll

Last edited:
Depends on the girl and the mood
If she's a "Great" meaning were in it just for the fuckin' : Isley Brothers - Voyage to Atlantis / Queens of the Stone Age - Make it with Chu /Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Zephyr Song/ B52's - Give Me Back My Man & Dance this mess around / Estelle - come over

If she's a "Champion" & we have spent time together with the lights on & off & we click these three are untouchable * Plus if you read my profile you'll know why ;) :
Prince- Alexa De Paris / Prince -God (Instrumental & soundtrack from purple rain *you need to have the soundtrack from Purple Rain to hear the original but there is a good cover on youtube by
Gem Uriah Starr* ) and Kem : If it's love * Featuring Maurissa Rose .. that other version with the other girl sux!

Last edited:
When my wife started seeing her co worker I noticed she was listening to very sensual romantic R&B I would catch her lip syncing the words.....they meet alone at his place and i asked "is there music on when you guys are in bed?" she said "yes"

so when i see her whispering almost reminiscing the words to a sexy song my mind races that he's slowly making love to her...he's 10 years younger than her so he listens to some rap too

Back