Favorite position !

101: missionary for closeness with kissing for intimacy; doggy for harder/rougher play with me in control, with hair-pulling or fixing her head to the "ground"/bed with one of my feet; cowgirl for giving her more control of angle/depth/speed as she prefers but with the risk i will shoot my load rather quickly 🤷‍♂️ because it feels so very intense.

101+: me being the "extra guy" who watches from some distance where i can get a full view of the action (silent voyeur). i prefer couplings with a lighter skinned Woman and a dark skinned man for the special eroticism Black on light skin contrast provides. i also prefer a spectrum from "soft" lovemaking with lots of kissing involved to "hard" fucking, couples who have good chemistry where both obviously enjoy each other and, especially when the man gives the Woman great orgasms. :love:

Mfm: spitroast with me on the top end; DP with me on the bottom end; commissionary (the Woman on her back, the other/Black man VPing her in an upward/kneeling position and me licking her clit); K-69 (the other/Black man taking her doggy with me under her, giving and receiving oral to/from the Woman) - but i prefer commissionary because i feel it is more about the Woman's pleasure and i am further away from the other guy's dick. ;)

Ffm (ImO only desirable if both ladies are bisexual): DB (double-blowjob) - two ladies sharing my dick orally, and perhaps also my cum with a kiss afterwards (cum-swap, snowball); two ladies offering themselves to me - face down, a$$ up - and let me alternately take them doggy style while they make out with each other (groping each others breasts, kissing, fondling their clits, etc.); two ladies taking complete control over me - me on my back, one of them riding me cowgirl while the other one is face-sitting me, while at the same time they kiss and caress each other on top of me. 🤩

Just a few things that i like. ;)

My wife loves doggy style and missionary. I love laying on my back under her when she is fucked doggystyle. I also love licking her pussy when she is riding reverse cowgirl her ass when she is riding normally.
We have started to try different positions where I lay on my stomach as a mattress for her when she is being fucked missionary. Very uncomfortably for me and we do it more for their pleasure of dominating me than my pleasure since it's very uncomfortable for me having both their bodyweight on me.

Back