Fate of the white race gif gallery what do you guys think?

headline:

"What's behind the rise of interracial marriage in the US?"​

I think this could have something to do with it:

View attachment 6887104

And this:

View attachment 6887113

That pinned down position is my wife's favorite with her black boyfriend cause she says He's "fcking her soul". All you can do is relax, and open up for him to unload 9" deep inside her.

Just before he closed the door in your face . . .
View attachment 6712561
I remember the first time my wife said HE wanted privacy with her, MY wife. So i looked at her and said well is up to you, thinking she would say i want you to be in there too.

Nope she said, "Ok, well since J wants me to himself I'll tell him to shut the door so we can be alone. I'm sure it'll just be for a few hours." When HE came to shut the door he looked at me and said, " She doesn't know yet but I'm staying the night tonight so I can BREAK HER IN PROPERLY. I haven't been able to consummate our relationship like a real Bull does with you watching" i said what does that mean? He said, I'll let you watch next time. She won't care if you watch next time, after I'm done with her tonight.

The first time i watched her very first black bull do this to my wife all i could do was watch in amazement.

First, just because how he could just man handle my wife that easily like she was a toy throwing her up and down like that.

Second, how she was able to take 9" of THICK black cock by letting gravity just slam her down on his dick, ALL THE WAY INSIDE HER THAT WAS POSSIBLE.

THIRD, how hard she just keep cumming on his dick until finally she couldn't hold on anymore and he had to lay her down cause it looked like she was having a seizure. She came and squirted so hard and wanted more once she was able to stand up again.

Back