Fate of the white race gif gallery what do you guys think?

"The erotic practice of fellatio is the best expression of the ultimate essence of woman." - Julius Evola
tumblr_nokjswS3ev1rh0602o1_500.gif

Last edited:
“It’s better to have a black baby than to have a white baby because it’s an acceptance of the inevitable synthesis. If you want your baby to be strong and competitive you give it a natural advantage by being black. It’s that simple. Never mind just the feeling of it being right and feeling so incredible, knowing what darkness you have growing in your womb, and what future you’ve consigned yourself to.” - Danish Valkyrie/Fallen Dark Valkyrie
597_1000.gif

Last edited:
“It’s better to have a black baby than to have a white baby because it’s an acceptance of the inevitable synthesis. If you want your baby to be strong and competitive you give it a natural advantage by being black. It’s that simple. Never mind just the feeling of it being right and feeling so incredible, knowing what darkness you have growing in your womb, and what future you’ve consigned yourself to.” - Danish Valkyrie/Fallen Dark Valkyrie
View attachment 4222444
Why does cucks turn on the BBC with a pregnant woman?
What if the semen in her is inside from her husband and her husband impregnated her. Then such a pregnant woman + BBC, also cucks turns on?

HOLY FUCK......that is so hot seeing so many BBCs, doing what nature intended.....pumping sperm into willing white pussies.
THAT was beautiful! As a white man I used to be hard core against all of this but now I see it's going to happen regardless and it is our fate. the superior race is in the process of conquering us and spreading their dominant black seed/genes over the world. I'm wanting help bringing my wife around....( I'm in Tennessee)

View attachment 4222444
I live in the uk.

It's my dream & goal to have black babies for many genetic and political reasons.

Back